around the pool on sea days??

BigRed93

Can someone please give me an idea about what the atmosphere is around the pool? Is there any type of music at all? From what I am reading on here it seems that it is dead silent...which is not a bad thing sometimes. However, as I can sit out in the sun all day with a book, DH needs a little more stimulation to keep from being bored out of his mind.

I am looking at the caribbean, as point of reference.

Thanks!

In addition to the brief performance of music there were several games around the Lido pool on Sea days. I specifically recall a game where we attempted to hit a plastic golf ball into a lifesaver ring. I didn't win but the CD did buy a round of beers for everyone who participated.

There were other games such as this, but I can't recall the specifics as the golf one is the only one I oarticipated in. I am a quite, listen to my ipod and read kind of guy!

Some days in the Carib. they have a bbq with lots of Carib. music. of course, it is loud. now at lunch time around the pool are beach towels thrown on the chairs but we won't get into that!!! If the cruise is during school vacations, the pool water is usually quiet. I find it hard to sit around very long. I like to look out from those comfy chairs in the Crows Nest, sit on the promenade teak chairs in the shade, play trivia, go to the movies,bingo and go to tea. not much time for lounging!

In addition to the brief performance of music there were several games around the Lido pool on Sea days. I specifically recall a game where we attempted to hit a plastic golf ball into a lifesaver ring. I didn't win but the CD did buy a round of beers for everyone who participated.

There were other games such as this, but I can't recall the specifics as the golf one is the only one I oarticipated in. I am a quite, listen to my ipod and read kind of guy!

We often participate in the golf chipping in the pool -- but the CD's have never bought anyone anything -- far too many people have participated in this activity for them buy a round a drinks. Usally there are at least 40 men and 40 women for the 2 events. Popular activity.

We often participate in the golf chipping in the pool -- but the CD's have never bought anyone anything -- far too many people have participated in this activity for them buy a round a drinks. Usally there are at least 40 men and 40 women for the 2 events. Popular activity.

Wow, I guess I was lucky. There were only about 10 of us when I did it!

Archived