Afternoon party

earl_m

I have a Suite on the Westerdam and I am cruising in a few weeks. if I was to have a small party in the afternoon. If I order some food and some of the people did not have suites. would I be charge

for the food.

Hi Earl

Just ask the concierges in the Neptune Lounge and they will make all of the arrangements for you. It doesn't matter who you invite to enjoy the nibbles :)

There may or may not be a fee. It depends on the amount of people you invite to your party. If you are the only suite couple -- and invite about 6 guests -- there should not be a fee. But once you start to invite 10 or more non-suite guests -- there is a fee.

Drinks are not free. If you want a bar set-up, you will have to pay for the entire bottle(s) -- a bar tender will be provided -- he will need to be tipped.

The concierges can help you make all the arrangements -- food must be ordered before noon on the day of the party. If you want the concierges to send out invitations -- this should be done the day before so that they can be delivered the evening before your party.

I have a Suite on the Westerdam and I am cruising in a few weeks. if I was to have a small party in the afternoon. If I order some food and some of the people did not have suites. would I be charge

for the food.

earl_m. You will not be charged if you are in a Deluxe Verandah Suite or the Penthouse, they are the only ones who have that service for free. As another poster said those arrangements can be made through the Neptune Lounge Concierge.

It does not matter if your guests are in Deluxe or Penthouse Suites or not, as long as you are and that is where the food is ordered from and delivered to matters.

If you are in any other type of Suite you will have to pay, and I think you'd have to make the arrangements through Room Service and/or the Front Desk.

Joanie

There sometimes is a charge if you have a large group of people and only the hosts are staying in "S" or "PS" cabins. If any of your guests are also in a suite, they also would be provided a certain number of 'servings'. I've read here that usually a party of 6 people (only hosts being in Suites) would have free hors d'ouerves but if the group got much bigger, there could be a charge.

Thanks for the Info ! there will be at least another 2 couples who have suites and 2 couples who don't . I will talk to the Concierage

in the morning of get together to make arrangements.

Its nice to have a SUITE!!!!:D

Archived