If money/time were no object ,how often would you cruise?

COLLEYBERRY

If money was no object I'd buy a balcony cabin, decorate it to my tastes and set sail until who knows when:)

Sounds like we both want to cruise on the same ship, World, which sold apartments onboard (current governor of CA bought one). Saw the ship once about 5 years ago when she stopped at Yorktown, VA for the day, then sailed on, going round and round the world. A lot of publicity when apartments first went on the market, and then again for her first trip round the world, but since then haven't heard a thing about her.

Does anyone know if she's still sailing?

If money was no object, I would do a world cruise or two... at least.

Getting back to reality, I would probably do 4 cruises a year. We generally do 2 - 3 now. More often just 2 a year.

Last year we did a TA on the Ruby and a 12 day Middle Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the Equniox.

This year we have a 7 day on the Eurodam in the Carribean and a 10 day round trip out of San Francisco to Mexico on the Sea Princess.

We are booked on the Queen Victoria for March 2011 - another TA.

Feel pretty lucky that we can do these on our retirement income. We do "save" alot to go.

Just being curious .. if money or time were not a consideration how often (or long )would you cruise ??

Twice a year, two 7 to 14 day cruises a year would keep

me a happy cruiser. We did a 19 day Panama Canal cruise in 2008 and just loved it.

Archived