CARIBBEAN PRINCESS-Roll Call- NOVEMBER 15th 2009

chrisahx

Hello All!!!!

I, as of yet, have seen the Roll Call listing for this 11-15-09 Sailing? I was up in the air about a Celebrity cruise OR Princess Cruise to take my parents on their 56th Anniversary Wedding !!!!

My name is Chris and I'm 34 yrs old and am new to this board. I will be traveling alone with my parents on this cruise as my sister was unable to sail with us due to her school. We will be in Suite F309 for anyone who might want to say hello. We are from Atlanta Ga. This is only my 2nd cruise and will only be the 3rd for my parents.

If anyone knows of any M&M parties, I would appreciate hearing about them, as I can't locate anything going on this ship at all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello All!!!!

I, as of yet, have seen the Roll Call listing for this 11-15-09 Sailing? I was up in the air about a Celebrity cruise OR Princess Cruise to take my parents on their 56th Anniversary Wedding !!!!

My name is Chris and I'm 34 yrs old and am new to this board. I will be traveling alone with my parents on this cruise as my sister was unable to sail with us due to her school. We will be in Suite F309 for anyone who might want to say hello. We are from Atlanta Ga. This is only my 2nd cruise and will only be the 3rd for my parents.

If anyone knows of any M&M parties, I would appreciate hearing about them, as I can't locate anything going on this ship at all.

Hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try this link...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=979560

Archived