Hilton - Biscayne Blvd

PittsburghGirlee

Although my cruise is not until May,:eek: I decided to start researching hotels and came across the Hilton for what I felt was a great rate.

1601 Biscayne Boulevard

Downtown Area

Miami FL 33132

I am not sure if I should book now or wait and see if the rate gets even lower. The current rate with taxes and all is $90.92.

Please let me know your thoughts on the rate and any other input you may have.

I did do a search on this ;) and there was not allot of info.

Greatly appreciated!!

Although my cruise is not until May,:eek: I decided to start researching hotels and came across the Hilton for what I felt was a great rate.

1601 Biscayne Boulevard

Downtown Area

Miami FL 33132

I am not sure if I should book now or wait and see if the rate gets even lower. The current rate with taxes and all is $90.92.

Please let me know your thoughts on the rate and any other input you may have.

I did do a search on this ;) and there was not allot of info.

Greatly appreciated!!

I think that is a fantastic rate. We stayed there in November of 2008. And although they were doing some construction on the outside of the building, the inside was nice. We actually paid for an upgrade to a junior suite bayview room, and the view was great!

As far as nothing around, there is a BK right across the street, and that is about it. However Bayside is a short drive (if you have a car) or taxi-ride away.

I would definitely stay there again, and at less than $100 you are getting a deal.

I don't believe there is a shuttle from MIA to the hotel. We stayed there last year and took a cab and yes there is a liquor, beer and wine store located in the same complex as the Marriott. We walked to the store and bought a few things for the cruise. I believe the front desk directed us to the store at the Marriott. Great rate btw.

I don't believe there is a shuttle from MIA to the hotel. We stayed there last year and took a cab and yes there is a liquor, beer and wine store located in the same complex as the Marriott. We walked to the store and bought a few things for the cruise. I believe the front desk directed us to the store at the Marriott. Great rate btw.

Do you remember your taxi costs from the airport to the hotel and then your hotel to the pier? Thanks.

Is that the Marriott Biscayne Bay? We have a ressie there and were wondering if there was a little market that would sell 12 packs of soda? Do you know if the store that you are referring to had soda?

Thanks so much!

I stayed at the Hilton last year and it was wonderful even with the outside construction. They had the best beds and pillows I've ever slept on! They were very helpful in getting us a cab to the port and yes it was about $10 and that's per cab..not per person. I would definitely stay there again!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived