Temperature in Nov/Dec for Caribbean

donutcop

I'm going on the Freedom (western caribbean) the end of this month first week of December. Can anyone tell me what the weather is like in the evenings? Does it cool off considerably? I'm starting my packing for the trip and am trying to figure out if I should be packing long pants and shirts or will shorts and short sleeve shirts suffice? (it's been way too long since i've been on a trip...I'm having a difficult time envisioning being out of the cold weather i'm having here!)

It will be warm in the evening, but if you're planning to eat in the dining room then men really need long pants and ladies need skirts, dresses or, for informal nights, capris or pants.

If you get too much sun you may get a chill from the air conditioning, and it will cool down some at night, so I find that I always want at least a lightweight sweater - even in August!

Enjoy your cruise. We did Freedom Western Caribbean in September and it was great. :)

PS ... DH lived in Halifax for a couple of years and he loved it. It's a beautiful part of Canada.

Typically 80's during the day, 70's at night. We just got back (almost 3 weeks ago) from 5 days at the Atlantis in Nassau and it was 85-90 degrees during the day and 70+ at night and that's closer to FL than the Caribbean. We've also done several Nov cruises to the caribbean and it's always been above 80 during the day and 70 at night. As previous poster said, it's always summer in the caribbean.

Archived