Oasis Nighttime Departure Shots

InletCam

Hi Wiley... nice to see you! I tried to catch you on the IM but it isn't working?? I hope things are good for you there.

Nice to see the new shots... Have you taken any of the Equinox? I am coming your way in January for another ride on the Solstice. I can't wait.:D I sure am going to miss seeing that cute little yellow doggie on your patio.

Well.. you know where to catch me :)

kisses to Tiki!

Great shots Wiley!

I was out on the bridge trying to get another timelapse of her departure. I will also be posting some shots I got of her from the bridge along with both timelapses hopefully soon.

Its was very interesting to see her back so far into the turning basin, I luckily caught the discovery turning right next to her in my shots. Can't wait for more from the InletCam! Hopefully one day we can team up to take some shots one day.

Great shots, you have the life.......I'll give a big shout out next October 30th.......By the way, an earlier post said something about a yellow dog......I lost my Maddie ( 12 year old Yellow lab )over 2 years ago and to this day I miss her so much!..Keep up the good work....Can you post pictures weekly, they all will be different with all of the weather changes you have down there. :)

Thanks

Mike

Imagine the money they could have saved by just building it with the smoke stacks fixed at the lower height. Their has to be a reason they went through all the work to make them able to be raised. Are their regulations on smoke stacks?

PS: Anyone notice that the lifeboat is still missing. In the official photos released today it looks like the first lifeboat on each side is missing.

Archived