Mississsipi river cruise?

scamper01

That is interesting. Is 2010 the first year this cruise will be offered? We have our boat at Kuttawa and I have not seen these boats in the past.The bay is small so I guess they wouild have to tender from the river.Great.

I'm not sure. Our itinerary last year said Grand Rivers, but I think we were actually at the Marina at Kuttawa. The Niagara Prince is very small (about 260 feet long and 40 feet beam) and at that stop we tied up at the main dock mear the fuel pumps.

Do you know if you came thru the channel from Kentucky Lake to Lake Barkley?

There is a marina at Grand Rivers called Green Turtle Bay.I guess it could have been that too.There is also a marina at Buzzard Rock which is probably considered Kuttawa.

We do have a gas island at Kuttawa Marina that was closed in 2008 due to bad storm damage but it did open again in 2009.

Do you know if you came thru the channel from Kentucky Lake to Lake Barkley?

There is a marina at Grand Rivers called Green Turtle Bay.I guess it could have been that too.There is also a marina at Buzzard Rock which is probably considered Kuttawa.

We do have a gas island at Kuttawa Marina that was closed in 2008 due to bad storm damage but it did open again in 2009.

I am not sure about the channel from Kentucky Lake to Lake Barkley, it sounds right. It was Buzzard Rock marina where we docked.

This itinerary has been offered in the past, but 2009 was the first time it was done in about about 3 years. In 2010, they will also add some extensions and do it as 3 legs -- New Orleans-Knoxville, Knoxville-Nashville, and Nashville-Chicago. I am booked this year on the Nashville-Chicago leg.

Archived