Taxi hiring at Port of Miami

SillyTrix

Hi everyone,

My family is going on a cruise (RC's Majesty of the Seas) and I've been appointed the researcher for the group. Is it easy to hire cabs at the Port of Miami? Or should they call ahead ... or???

Also, it's still the same price right? About $24 flat rate to the Miami International Airport?

Thanks all!!!

How big a family do we have here? They also have taxi vans, that can hold 6-8 people and luggage, and charge the same as a regular cab. They are scattered thru the taxi line and if neccesary you could get one. Just ask the person who seems to be in charge of the line.

Have a great time on Majesty. We always have!

Rick and Deirdra

• 2 weeks later...
There are five of us (all adults) that will need a taxi from our pre-cruise hotel to the Port of Miami. How do I arrange for a taxi van that will hold all five of us plus our luggage? Is there a particular taxi company I should call in advance? Thanks.

The night before you leave or earlier that morning just call the front desk to ask for assistance. Either the bell stand, the reception desk or the concierge (if there is one) will take care of this for you. Ask for a taxi van.

Keith

Hi everyone,

My family is going on a cruise (RC's Majesty of the Seas) and I've been appointed the researcher for the group. Is it easy to hire cabs at the Port of Miami? Or should they call ahead ... or???

Also, it's still the same price right? About $24 flat rate to the Miami International Airport?

Thanks all!!!

Taxis will be available after you disembark the ship and claim your luggage.

Keith

Archived