About the E-Docs

uneamie

If I recall correctly....many years ago on our last cruise, when we booked as a couple, 2 people, they gave us 2 separate e-doc tickets with our own name on each. The e-docs I am getting after registering now have "both" our names on the tickets.......both tickets are identical. Also, both tickets have our "ship email" address as being the same. In our case they choose my husband's first inital and our last name. We did not get separate email addresses. Now non of this is a problem for us but I just want to make sure if this all is correct. The reservation number is identical on both tickets too.

Don't want to get to the port and find out we do not have all the documents we need.

If I recall correctly....many years ago on our last cruise, when we booked as a couple, 2 people, they gave us 2 separate e-doc tickets with our own name on each. The e-docs I am getting after registering now have "both" our names on the tickets.......both tickets are identical. Also, both tickets have our "ship email" address as being the same. In our case they choose my husband's first inital and our last name. We did not get separate email addresses. Now non of this is a problem for us but I just want to make sure if this all is correct. The reservation number is identical on both tickets too.

Don't want to get to the port and find out we do not have all the documents we need.

In August four of us sailed on the Dawn in the same cabin. We had one ticket for the four of us. When it was our turn to check in at the pier the four of us went to the counter and handed them the single sheet of paper. All in all about 5 minutes at most to check in and get our cabin keys.

Thank you both for your responses. I guess they changed his awhile back. I remember when they sent you the tickets and there were separate tickets for each person. The e-doc tickets all on one page seems way simpler.

That is just fine.

And by the way, you do not even need those. You normally will need SOMETHING to show the rent a cop to get into the pre boarding area. I believe a copy of last weeks email to your sister with a joke would work.

Okay, kidding, but barely. You will need something to show them. Once you get to the NCL counter, they just need your passport.

Archived