Post your memorable St. KITTS PICS HERE!

Aplmac

are there two beach bars at cockelshell beach that rent chairs? Do the taxies drop you at one or the other, depending on your request. It seems like the pictures I have seen are of two different beach bars. Is one area quieter than the other? Anyone familiar with this area know the answers or been to both bars on this beach?

Alpmac-

can you tell me about your tour guide? Was he just a driver? If we wanted to spend the day at Cockleshell Beach would he arrange to pick us up at port, take us there and then come back for us? Can you give any kind of a price range? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks-

Sam

• 5 weeks later...

crusie2008faye446.jpg

LOVE that Palm tree photo- would you mind sharing original? can you recall where it was taken, and if in cab which side you were on (driver/passenger). I have a photo frame that rotates scenerey photos as a hygienist for patients to look at. Thanks in advance.

buffettfan225-cruise@yahoo dot com notes two f's and two t's I misspelled my screen name!

• 2 weeks later...
There are several palm of that type at Caribell Batik
That particular species of Palm is called the Traveller's Palm.

I'm told that they orient themselves in one particular direction

usually North-South, I think.

That particular species of Palm is called the Traveller's Palm.

I'm told that they orient themselves in one particular direction

usually North-South, I think.

Thanks for added info on Palm photo. Glad to learn name. I looked it up and found interesting paragraph on it--now everyone will stnad in front of it! Foound this on a Floridadata website:

"The traveler's palm has very deep roots in folklore and tradition. Have you ever wanted to have your very own wishing well? The traveler's palm may be just the plant for you! It is said, "If a traveler stands directly in front of a traveler's palm and makes a wish in good spirit - that wish will definitely come true."

Archived