How many pillows????

ALW2

Ok...strange questions....How many pillows do they provide on each bed? I can't remember from previous cruises. My son insists on sleeping with 3! I am trying to avoid bringing pillows onto the ship. Thanks!:confused:

Ok...strange questions....How many pillows do they provide on each bed? I can't remember from previous cruises. My son insists on sleeping with 3! I am trying to avoid bringing pillows onto the ship. Thanks!:confused:

2 pillows per bed....(4 when beds together)

I would think the stateroom attendant could get you extra if you really needed it. They do store the day pillows in the room which I guess could be used also.

As someone who sleeps with nine pillows at home, I can assure you that you can request extra pillows for your son. Just ask your cabin attendant when you board the ship.

Thanks so much for the information. With the amount of cruises I have been on...you would think I would know how many pillows I have slept with before. I need to pay more attention! I will ask the cabin steward for more pillows....gret idea.

If I ever cruise Oasis again, I would seriously consider bringing my own pillow. The pillows are strange. They seem plastic and air filled. Never really figured them out. BTW...the beds for me were too soft and gave me back pain.

Thanks!

If I ever cruise Oasis again, I would seriously consider bringing my own pillow. The pillows are strange. They seem plastic and air filled. Never really figured them out. BTW...the beds for me were too soft and gave me back pain.

I loved the pillows and beds on Oasis....mind you the only time I sleep well is while cruising ..its like switch off light...zonk...asleep :D

I find if my sleeping orientation is head and feet to port and starboard, I sleep GREAT, but if my orientation is head and feet to forward and aft, I have very disturbed sleep.

Speaking of the pillows though, what annoyed me about them was when I would prop them up behind my back to read or watch television, they would deflate and my back would wind up pressed against the headboard.

I find if my sleeping orientation is head and feet to port and starboard, I sleep GREAT, but if my orientation is head and feet to forward and aft, I have very disturbed sleep.

I never thought about it like that before, i will have to pay more attention because there have been a couple of cruises where i did not sleep well which surprised me because normally i sleep very well! maybe it was the orientation of the bed!

Beverly

Two per person plus there are two on top shelf in closet. They do "deflate" a bit but I found them extremely comfortable as is the bed.

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree. I had a difficult time sleeping on the pillows that were originally provided (my wife liked them :confused:). I asked my cabin stewart for some normal pillows and he brought me four of them that evening. :)

Archived