Coats Required?

freedomhoneymoon09

Is it required that my DH wear a coat in the supper club? :)

On most nights a coat isn't needed, but on 'cruise elegant night' it was mentioned to us by the hostess that a coat was required, but others have said they didn't follow that dress code and were allowed in the steakhouse (they're not called supper clubs anymore).

Well hopefully I get in with a sweater vest, long sleeve shirt and slacks.

Son and husband always worn dress pants, dress shirt sometimes a tie sometimes not and have always been seated. You will be fine. some dress up more than others - whatever you are comfortable in within reason. Expect to spend about 2 hours - it is a dining experience you will really enjoy. Be adventurous and order something you will not make at home - the lamb was awesome , if I get a steak I always order blue rare and have never been disappointed and the chocolate trio dessert is to die for. I envy you and hope to cruise again soon. Instead this year will spent at camp fishing for walleye, picking blue berries, swatting mosquitos and drinking beer. All the best.

Well hopefully I get in with a sweater vest, long sleeve shirt and slacks.

They have relaxed

My thinking is I wear a suit on vacation since I rarely were one at home and my GF and I always dress up for elegant nights

Some guys wear it all week for work and dont want to put on the monkey suit while on vacation

I think as long as we look good next to our arm candy (in our minds)were fine

Archived