Disappointed in Ecstasy Itinerary Changes

kwbound

Does anyone have an opinion on that Senior Frogs?

One good thing about this itinerary change is that Cozumel is our favorite port, and it's the one we like to visit last. So that will be the case now. Hopefully this will be our glitch and the rest of the trip will be smooth sailing!

When I first read the email about the change I focused on the switch of ports which made me happy. I didn't want to "end" my cruise with Progresso, since it's not exactly my ATF port. I'm an early riser so early arrivals isn't a

problem. Now I see we're leaving earlier too and that stinks but as you say,, it is what it is.

Guess we'll all make the best of it.

At least we're not at work , right?

Haven't been to Frogs in Coz but we love Frogs in Playa del Carmen. Great party atmosphere.

I see absolutely no reason to be disappointed. But the post proves that, even with the luxury of a cruise upon them, some folks are bound and determined to find fault and to become disappointed.

Why not turn it around and see things in a positive light? You will be happier?

I mean, what possible good was it to post a "disappointed" message? Do you want Carnival to change its mind. Maybe you think a plate of chocolate-dipped strawberries is in order to assuage your disappointment?

Or maybe it is just a way to pass the time before the cruise?

Dear Charlie Brown's Teacher -

I'm assuming that you didn't read my initial post all the way to the end, and then didn't read my subsequent posts or you would have saved your time and posted somewhere else when you realized that 1. I probably wouldn't care about your opinion, and 2. I've accepted the situation and I am making the best of it. As I stated in my initial post, I'm not asking Carnival for a plate of strawberries or anything else. I initially believed I would be happier with the original itinerary that I booked. Is the change going to affect my trip negatively, no. In fact, as previously stated, I am happy that Cozumel is the last stop now instead of Progreso. And since my last post, I've realized several other ways that the change may be good. However, I would still be happier if the itinerary had stayed the same as I booked. That doesn't mean that I won't enjoy this trip. It means right now I think I would have preferred it the other way, like it was, when I paid for it.

You may return to your class now.

Dear Charlie Brown's Teacher -

I'm assuming that you didn't read my initial post all the way to the end, and then didn't read my subsequent posts or you would have saved your time and posted somewhere else when you realized that 1. I probably wouldn't care about your opinion, and 2. I've accepted the situation and I am making the best of it. As I stated in my initial post, I'm not asking Carnival for a plate of strawberries or anything else. I initially believed I would be happier with the original itinerary that I booked. Is the change going to affect my trip negatively, no. In fact, as previously stated, I am happy that Cozumel is the last stop now instead of Progreso. And since my last post, I've realized several other ways that the change may be good. However, I would still be happier if the itinerary had stayed the same as I booked. That doesn't mean that I won't enjoy this trip. It means right now I think I would have preferred it the other way, like it was, when I paid for it.

You may return to your class now.

HeeHeeHee..Love it Donna...you ever get the feeling the only reason some of them get on here is just to try to find something negative in EVERY postand if there is nothing then they will try to turn it around so they can make a totally nonsense remark......I just don't get it...Have fun on the cruise and remember we will all be hear hearing the same dang Wahh...Wahh...Wahh, Wahh, Wahh....:D

HeeHeeHee..Love it Donna...you ever get the feeling the only reason some of them get on here is just to try to find something negative in EVERY postand if there is nothing then they will try to turn it around so they can make a totally nonsense remark......I just don't get it...Have fun on the cruise and remember we will all be hear hearing the same dang Wahh...Wahh...Wahh, Wahh, Wahh....:D

I see nothing wrong with reading the initial post, skipping to the end of the thread, and putting in my 0.02 worth.

Maybe some thread are interesting enough to read every post, but I did not think ths one was.

If you want to sugest a "read every reply before posting" rule, I'm sure Laura would take that under advisement!

I see nothing wrong with reading the initial post, skipping to the end of the thread, and putting in my 0.02 worth.

Maybe some thread are interesting enough to read every post, but I did not think ths one was.

If you want to sugest a "read every reply before posting" rule, I'm sure Laura would take that under advisement!

So it wasn't interesting enough to read through all the posts, so maybe your reply would have some sort of relevance. But you were interested enough to read the posts after yours...telling...very telling.

I don't think this is something that Laura (who's Laura?) needs to take under advisement. It kinda falls under common sense. But feel free to run it by her if you want. (Hi Laura!)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so glad I saw this. We are on this cruise in March and didn't get the email. I just looked and although our itinerary is changed online, our excursion is now booked on the wrong day and hasn't been changed. Guess I need to call tomorrow. Thanks so much for the information!

Anyone have any info on this? Same thing happened to us. Do we need to call or will they carnival adjust the excursion to the correct day?

Archived