princess web info

ugminer

I seem to be having a lot of trouble finding out info on the website. I search for say, EZ Check and come up with all kinds of topics of which none of them seem to have anything to do with what I'm looking for:confused: I'm not computer illiterate but can't seem to figure out the search engine. Is it me or their program?

The princess serch engine really is touchy and you have to put in exactly the correct words (by their standards) to pull up what you are looking for.

Such as looking to pre-order things for your cruise? Put in only the word 'gifts' or it will bring up everything except what you are looking for.

It is a lot of hit and miss with the search engine on Princess, it's not just you. :(

I seem to be having a lot of trouble finding out info on the website. I search for say, EZ Check and come up with all kinds of topics of which none of them seem to have anything to do with what I'm looking for:confused: I'm not computer illiterate but can't seem to figure out the search engine. Is it me or their program?

The search engine on the Princess site can be challenging at times.....:confused::confused::confused:

Bob

thanks, yeah I'm on their website. And am glad its not just me:D I was trying to find out about EZ check, coffee card prices, spa services prices, etc. Guess I'll just search here first then ask the tried and true method of asking you guys. I'm looking forward to my first Princess cruise.

I have also found it not be be very helpful. Out of desperation, I've ended up calling them, and I've always gotten great customer service that way. It might feel like taking the long slow route, but considering out much time you're spending searching, this might be a good option.

It seems to me that if you search using two or more words (example: South American Cruise) it will return anything that has any one of those words, not only items with all three.

In addition, it appears to mostly return press releases or publicity blurbs that will not contain the information you are searching for.

It is not you, it is the design of the web site.

thanks for all the info, tips and assurances that it wasn't just me. I can't wait to explore a new ship and a new line. I just got word that two of my friends booked. this will be their first cruise. I love introducing newbies to the joy of cruising. The look on their faces when they first board always reminds me of the wonderment of a small child on Christmas morning:)

There are a lot of items not on the Princess web site because they are often ship or port dependent. EasyCheck is a good example of that. There is a Flicker web page with a SAMPLE EasyCheck format, but it is port specific and subject to change at any time.

Princess EasyCheck Luggage Valet & Airline Check-in Service

Use it as a general guide only.

Archived