I've figured it all out!

mehitabel

Can I purchase great works of Art on board? I'm looking to add a Picaso and Dali to my extensive Art Collection. Can I get them at BELOW Art Gallery prices?:rolleyes:

Do what I do...make a color copy from the auction brochure (enlarge it if you want)...buy a dollar store frame and voila! You've got yerself art waaaaaaaaaaaaaay below gallery prices!

I cruise in 25 days and my plan was to get an interior-bilge cabin, leave the lights off, never go on deck, order only stale bread from room service, rock back-and-forth for five days to intentionally be seasick, and then to come back and post how horrible it all was.

Thanks for the validation, Mehitabel.

*insert sarcastic eye-rolling here*

Thanks for the laugh.

Totally enjoyed this new perspective of cruising. Are we allowed to bring our own lounge chairs, then we will always have a chair by the pool.

lol --this is insane funny, just imagine...

:-)

Totally enjoyed this new perspective of cruising. Are we allowed to bring our own lounge chairs, then we will always have a chair by the pool.

Hmm, I'm picturing my folding beach chairs with carrying straps, plus they have pockets for our towels and built in cup holders. :D

We always bring our own lounge chair, we pack it in the bag with the Habachi grill and blender.

Wow, wow, have to admit your absolutely correct. First cruise we went on we carried on 4 large suit cases loaded with everything we were told we needed by the Cruise Critic Pros. Now we're down to two medium size cases and still don't use it all.

Still can't figure out why we brought a bungee cord on the first cruise.

The one thing I do miss that we don't bring, was our gas powered cocktail mixer (we buy our drinks now). :D:D And our neighbors didn't care for the smell of the gas we stored on our balcony.

Archived