Better to book new cruise onboard?

fgc15527

I am cruising next week on Celebrity. I am also in the process of booking another Celebrity cruise for June. If I book the cruise today I am entitled to a $100 on board credit. My question: Would I get additional benefits if I book the cruise while I am on board next week's cruise. I am a select Captain's Club member and I am sailing concierge on next weeks cruise.

We booked our next cruise while on board the Century a couple of weeks ago. As the previous poster noted, you receive OBC based on the length of the cruise you are booking (we received $200 for an 11 night). They were also offering a free 2 category upgrade-we booked a 1A CC stern cabin for the price of a 1C, and the other benefit is the reduced deposit required-only $100 pp vs. the $450 pp it would have been had we not booked onboard.

If you book a cruise onboard for 14 days or greater the OBC is $300 versus $250 shareholder credit. Otherwise OBC is the same as shareholder credit. Deposit is $200.

TIP: Do your research before you leave so you know what cruise/s you want. That way you're able to know what are the best deals so you can maximize your savings. We took advantage of the free cabin upgrade offer (only applied to selected cruise dates) when we booked our 14-day Panama Canal while on the Equinox. :)

Archived