Taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Mial port.

hawkshoe

Much better to contact SAS Transportation. They will pick you up at FLL and take you to Port of Miami for $15 pp and back after the cruise for the same amount. A taxi will be somewhere in the $80 range each way. It is about a 30 minute ride in light traffic. It's rideSAS.com

SAS transportation is great and low cost. We had to get a fast jump out of MIA port and to FLL for an early flight and I did not want to wait for a SAS van to fill up...what if someone was late getting off the ship i could not chance it...so I used Metro city tours. I think the web site is http://www.metro_citytours.com . They met us outside and we were given a cell number to contact the driver. We got to the airport in FLL in under 30 minutes after he picked us up. The charge was $65 and $10 to get into the Miami port. This would cover up to 5 passengers. Any more would be additional 10 each. We had the van to ourselves. I would highly recommend.

Yes, we paid about $85 for a taxi from MIA to FLL and it took 45 minutes.

Much better to contact SAS Transportation. They will pick you up at FLL and take you to Port of Miami for $15 pp and back after the cruise for the same amount. A taxi will be somewhere in the $80 range each way. It is about a 30 minute ride in light traffic. It's rideSAS.com

I've done it both ways. $76 via van for 3 of us. Then I found SAS. Fast, efficient, and best of all $15/person. Including tip it cost us $40 (for 2).

Highly recommend SAS.

Thanks for the info.

Archived