Cruise Ship Decision Dilemma!

Mrs. Ram

So...I am trying to plan a cruise for mid March for just myself(25) & a friend (26) We are two girls just looking to get away for a short trip (3-4 days) We thought we had for sure decided to go on Celebrity Century on the 25th but I just found the NOS leaving the 18th for the same price and so once again (for the gazillionth time) I am torn haha! I really like how NOS is a larger ship and has ALL of the new stuff that I have never seen before such as the ice skating rink, rock climbing wall, royal promenade, etc. I think we would have more fun being on a ship with more to do. We would be losing a port (Key West) which I am ok with, even though I love Key West! I have been there 3 times already. I have just really wanted to cruise on one of Royal Caribbean's bigger ships and I think this would be a great opportunity to check it out. I just would like to hear some opinions on the ship and if anyone has been on both the Century & NOS, which did you prefer?! Sorry for rambling but very excited to FINALLY book a cruise. Thanks!

Our first cruise was on on Celebrity and we had a great time. Then we decided to try RCI because we wanted to try one of their Voyager class ships, of which Navigator is one, to see what it was like. So we booked Explorer and that was it. We never looked back and have been sailing RCI ever since.

RCI's ships are amazing and we prefer the atmosphere on RCI over Celebrity. It is a little less formal and a bit more laid back. And there is always something going on to suit an array of interests. RCI is a great fit for us.

I like both lines. For me, it might be a toss up, but I have twenty years on you. At your ages, I bet you will utilize those cool extra features offered on RCI's big ships more than I do. You may also get a bit younger crowd on NOS. So, give up Key West and enjoy all NOS will offer.

Well, I am SO glad that I didn't book the Century when I wanted to because as soon as I get the ok from my friend, we are booking NOS! She has an interview tomorrow and if all goes well and she gets an opportunity to ask them when the starting date may be, I may be booked tomorrow! *crossing fingers* We are super excited because this will be my first girls vacation since I got married when I was 20:eek:! Almost 6 years ago :eek::eek:! haha My Mom has offered to keep my beautiful baby girl (almost 2!!) This is going to be a big deal!!!!! SOOOO ready!!!!

Well, I am SO glad that I didn't book the Century when I wanted to because as soon as I get the ok from my friend, we are booking NOS! She has an interview tomorrow and if all goes well and she gets an opportunity to ask them when the starting date may be, I may be booked tomorrow! *crossing fingers* We are super excited because this will be my first girls vacation since I got married when I was 20:eek:! Almost 6 years ago :eek::eek:! haha My Mom has offered to keep my beautiful baby girl (almost 2!!) This is going to be a big deal!!!!! SOOOO ready!!!!

Excellent decision!! Sending postive vibes your way :)

###

Archived