Rasul Couples Treatment???

We did it on two different cruises...

.the first time we loved it. Lots of fun and felt great afterwards!!!

A few yrs later, we did it again and we thought the temperature was TOO HOT!!!! I suppose they can control it, but once you are in there, you can't communicate with the staff...I really thought I would faint..I had to come our and cold shower every few minutes...

We did it on two different cruises...

.the first time we loved it. Lots of fun and felt great afterwards!!!

A few yrs later, we did it again and we thought the temperature was TOO HOT!!!! I suppose they can control it, but once you are in there, you can't communicate with the staff...I really thought I would faint..I had to come our and cold shower every few minutes...

As much as we love Rasul, I have to agree with you on this one. On Brilliance of the Seas a couple of weeks ago, it was so hot that we could not enjoy it at all. Also, toward the end the showers came on and would not go off. When we discussed it with the attendant, she had no idea that it even had showers and just shrugged her shoulders after any of our other concerns were voiced. I was very disappointed.

Ralph

My husband and I did this on Navigator a few years ago. We loved it and are thinking about doing it again on our cruise next year on Voyager. I found it to be very romantic and fun. Just remember to take off your glasses (if you wear any) because the steam will make it pretty hard to see. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When touring the spa on the Disney ship they told us we could even have three people in the rasul treatment at a time....my other half gave me a very dirty look when i started thinking about who to invite.... (sigh)

LOL

Wonder if the piped in music is "It's A Small World" or for the men...

When You Wish Upon a Star...

That's a nice prize. How long were in in there? And was it too hot?

The steam room area is VERY hot. We had to keep opening the door to let out some of the heat. Once you turn on the steam, it automatically runs for 30 minutes, then WITHOUT warning, a shower starts.

M

The steam room area is VERY hot. We had to keep opening the door to let out some of the heat. Once you turn on the steam, it automatically runs for 30 minutes, then WITHOUT warning, a shower starts.

M

You keep opening the door? yikes...I hope the mud covers you well ;)

The shower starting on it's own would be different, but I'm sure my wife and I will schedule this as soon as we board. Sounds like fun.

Just wanted to confirm, you cannot book this in advance, correct? I couldn't find it listed under the spa services on my planning calendar. I called RCCL and she didn't know what it was, but said you probably can't book it in advance. Just wanted to confirm this is the correct information since she didn't seem overly confident in her answer. She said I could probably book it on the TV in my stateroom.

Thanks!

You keep opening the door? yikes...I hope the mud covers you well ;)

The shower starting on it's own would be different, but I'm sure my wife and I will schedule this as soon as we board. Sounds like fun.

Let me explain:eek: The whole area is private. There is a private room with an outer room area and a separate steam room. The door to the hallway was locked - it was the steam room door we had to open !

M

Let me explain:eek: The whole area is private. There is a private room with an outer room area and a separate steam room. The door to the hallway was locked - it was the steam room door we had to open !

M

Ahhh...makes perfect sense now. I didn't think about the steam room in a larger room.

Well, I am looking forward to this. I hear that after the shower you feel great.

Thank you for responding.

Just wanted to confirm, you cannot book this in advance, correct? I couldn't find it listed under the spa services on my planning calendar. I called RCCL and she didn't know what it was, but said you probably can't book it in advance. Just wanted to confirm this is the correct information since she didn't seem overly confident in her answer. She said I could probably book it on the TV in my stateroom.

Thanks!

I've done some checking also and so far there is no way to get an appt ahead of time. I thinks that as soon as we board, my wife and I will head over to the spa and arrange a time.

I'm not sure of the cost yet though. Does anyone know the current cost of the Rasul?

We did this on the Oasis last May and I was covered in hives for two weeks after the fact. Not sure if it was their cleaning methods or my sensitive skin, but we decided one time was enough for us.

I hope this was a one time thing since I haven't heard this from anyone else, but things do happen. I hope it didn't ruin your cruise.

Archived