Discount Kennedy Space Center Tickets?

ssatterly

Is there a place to get these tickets cheaper? Or a code for say a AAA or Miltary discount for Nov of this year?

Thanks!

You can do what i did

I had my son Join the Air force and he is Stationed at Patrick AFB which is in Coco Beach.....(They supprt the Shuttle launches) he has been there for 6 months now...now all i have to do is go visit him and enjoy all of ther Family discounts :)

You can do what i did

I had my son Join the Air force and he is Stationed at Patrick AFB which is in Coco Beach.....(They supprt the Shuttle launches) he has been there for 6 months now...now all i have to do is go visit him and enjoy all of ther Family discounts :)

Don't think so lol.. My DH has lready rtired from the Army after 21 years...

• 4 weeks later...

I've recently learned about a special promotion through Tropicana. If you buy their products and enter product codes on their website you can get some pretty good deals.

The one I like best is with only 9 points you can get a special Buy One Get One FREE offer. The offer includes 1) General admission, 2) Lunch with an astronaut and 3) Discover Kennedy Space Center bus tour, and 4) $20 certificate for food or souvenirs. All of this for about $85 dollars for two. That's half price, if you look at it that way, plus you also get $20. to spend as you please.

We are still looking around too, so if anyone finds anything better, please let us know.

Thanks!

Happy Sails!

I've recently learned about a special promotion through Tropicana. If you buy their products and enter product codes on their website you can get some pretty good deals.

The one I like best is with only 9 points you can get a special Buy One Get One FREE offer. The offer includes 1) General admission' date=' 2) Lunch with an astronaut and 3) Discover Kennedy Space Center bus tour, and 4) $20 certificate for food or souvenirs. All of this for about $85 dollars for two. That's half price, if you look at it that way, plus you also get $20. to spend as you please.

We are still looking around too, so if anyone finds anything better, please let us know.

Thanks!

Happy Sails![/quote']

Thats not bad...what do we do just collect points?

All you need to do is purchase the Tropicana Orange Juice Products at the grocery store and then enter the codes onto the Tropicana Website.

You only need nine points for the offer I mentioned and you can get that with just two products purchased.

There are discounts for several other parks and places across the country, including Norwegian Cruise Line On Board Credits.

Have fun!

All you need to do is purchase the Tropicana Orange Juice Products at the grocery store and then enter the codes onto the Tropicana Website.

You only need nine points for the offer I mentioned and you can get that with just two products purchased.

There are discounts for several other parks and places across the country' date=' including Norwegian Cruise Line On Board Credits.

Have fun![/quote']

Thanks..I already got enough for the KSC tickets now we just gotta wait...what a sweet deal..Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be visiting KSC 2 adults 2 children (9 & 10 year old) on NCL Jewel 10/12/10 @ port 12P-10P have questions:

1) Is there reasonable transportation to and from port to KSC ?

2) Assuming we will not be at KSC til about 1P will we still be able to take advantage of the Tropacana 9 points you can get a special Buy One Get One FREE offer for an adult, is there still time for the Discover tour and lunch etc ? Perhaps even take advantage of the 1 point $5 off on kids admission ?

3) NCL excursion is $82 per adult and $72 per kid this works out to be $308 with transportaion (SEEMS VERY HIGH). The Tropacana 1 point deal $5 off works out to be $38 -5 adult/$28 -5 child = $112 without tranportaion... If we can get the Tropacana 9 point deal it would be 38 + 21 adult & (28+15) X 2 = $145 (worst case) with a possible $5 less on each kids tickets using the Tropacana 1 point deal -$10 which would be $135 without transportation. Sounds like a great deal

IS TRANSPORTATION AVAILIABLE from port to KSC and/or HOW MUCH DOSE IT COST ? ANY ADVICE HERE WOULD BE GREAT. Never been on a cruise before.

• 2 weeks later...

Um....WOW Thank you doesn't even come close.

I read this post , went out and bought some Tropicana ($12), signed up for my Tropicana account online, entered my codes, redeemed my points, and printed my certificate in less than one hour!! It is exactly what poster mentioned BOGO for General Admission ($38), plus guided tour ($21), plus lunch with an astronaut ($23). For my family of four it represents an actual savings of $164 PLUS includes $40 worth of gift shop money. Incredible deal!!!!!

By the way, different product have different point values on each box. A regular carton of OJ is worth only 3 points, but a carton of 50% less sugar OJ is worth 6 points each. So I only had to by 3 cartons of juice to earn the 18 points to get two of these certificates!!

Thanks again to CruisinCousins and CC for the heads up on this great deal!!

We will be visiting KSC 2 adults 2 children (9 & 10 year old) on NCL Jewel 10/12/10 @ port 12P-10P have questions:

1) Is there reasonable transportation to and from port to KSC ?

2) Assuming we will not be at KSC til about 1P will we still be able to take advantage of the Tropacana 9 points you can get a special Buy One Get One FREE offer for an adult, is there still time for the Discover tour and lunch etc ? Perhaps even take advantage of the 1 point $5 off on kids admission ?

3) NCL excursion is $82 per adult and $72 per kid this works out to be $308 with transportaion (SEEMS VERY HIGH). The Tropacana 1 point deal $5 off works out to be $38 -5 adult/$28 -5 child = $112 without tranportaion... If we can get the Tropacana 9 point deal it would be 38 + 21 adult & (28+15) X 2 = $145 (worst case) with a possible $5 less on each kids tickets using the Tropacana 1 point deal -$10 which would be $135 without transportation. Sounds like a great deal

IS TRANSPORTATION AVAILIABLE from port to KSC and/or HOW MUCH DOSE IT COST ? ANY ADVICE HERE WOULD BE GREAT. Never been on a cruise before.

I've done a little research on the KSC website, but I've never been there, so I"ll try to answer as best I know...

It seems that transportation options to the Center are numerous and all seem to be fairly reasonable. Shuttle, bus and rental cars are all readily available.

Regarding the lunch and bus tour at the Center, I think you will be getting there too late for that opportunity. I'm sure you could get in with the 9 point certificate, but you wouldn't be able to take advantage of everything that is available to you. Your best bet may be using the $5.00 off per person Tropicanc certificate, which of course is available with fewer points.

It all seems pretty straight forward... probably no need to book through NCL. You can save a boat load of money by booking this particular excursion on your own, in my opinion. Afterall, you're in the US, there can't be any problem that couldn't be resolved without too much effort.

If anyone has come across anything better, please let us know.

Happy sailing everyone!

Sounds like the Tropicana was the way to go... What we did was my son went with his dad for spring break. He purchased an annual pass for only $4 more than one admission. Then he can get 10% up to four tix per visit, discount on food, discount on souveniers. So his dad saved more than the $4. Plus, now I have a pass for him to use when we are there. Only need one annual pass to use the savings.

Um....WOW Thank you doesn't even come close.

I read this post , went out and bought some Tropicana ($12), signed up for my Tropicana account online, entered my codes, redeemed my points, and printed my certificate in less than one hour!! It is exactly what poster mentioned BOGO for General Admission ($38), plus guided tour ($21), plus lunch with an astronaut ($23). For my family of four it represents an actual savings of $164 PLUS includes $40 worth of gift shop money. Incredible deal!!!!!

By the way, different product have different point values on each box. A regular carton of OJ is worth only 3 points, but a carton of 50% less sugar OJ is worth 6 points each. So I only had to by 3 cartons of juice to earn the 18 points to get two of these certificates!!

Thanks again to CruisinCousins and CC for the heads up on this great deal!!

Were you able to print two certificates with the same name on it for the family of four or did you have to set up two different accounts so each certificate had a different name on it? Thank you.

• 2 months later...

This is great info, thanks to everyone!

How does one find out more info about the transportation from Port Canaveral to KSC? We're taking our young kids on their first cruise, and the idea of winging it doesn't appeal this time. Can anyone suggest the name of a shuttle service or similar?

• 7 months later...

Great info so I'm trying to collect enough points for a coupon from Tropicana.

Does anyone have any TROPICANA juice in their refrigerator and can pass along the 10 digit code (codes can only be used once though)?

Thanks!

Our group of 7 will be touring KSC in August.

Half of us used the tropicana codes and the

other have received free tickets from their

Congressman. We also got a deal on our

round trip transportation to and from KSC

through Executive vip limo for $99.

Great info so I'm trying to collect enough points for a coupon from Tropicana.

Does anyone have any TROPICANA juice in their refrigerator and can pass along the 10 digit code (codes can only be used once though)?

Thanks!

Can't you just go to the store and jot down a code...just sayin:)

• 6 years later...

The best place to buy tickets is at the CocoaBeach4Less Visitor Center - 6110 N. Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32920. - The store is located on 15 minutes from the space center and 1 mile from Port Canaveral Cruise ships. The store has coupons that more than double any other coupon or discount but you can only purchase them at the location. Most families save $50 or more when purchasing space center tickets. Call 321-209-4277.

The best place to buy tickets is at the CocoaBeach4Less Visitor Center - 6110 N. Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach FL 32920. - The store is located on 15 minutes from the space center and 1 mile from Port Canaveral Cruise ships. The store has coupons that more than double any other coupon or discount but you can only purchase them at the location. Most families save $50 or more when purchasing space center tickets. Call 321-209-4277.

Thanks, but please explain the requirements to qualify for the KSC discounts.

a) Is this is a privately run visitor center, not state or city funded?

b) What is your business?

c) To qualify for discounts, what are the requirements? Attending a sales presentation?