Maasdam Dining Room - Joanie can you please help?

Seavoyage

Hi Joanie - is the Maasdam upper dining room schematic that you have posted on your site current? I ask because it is different then the one in the 2010-2011 HAL book...Thank you in advance for your kind reply!

Hi -- I am not Joanie - I looked at those pictures on Joanies site. Having sailed on the Maasdam -- those chairs don't even look like the ones for the dining room.

Someone used to have the diagrams for the tables and table numbers -- but now the 2 people that had links to them, don't have them any more.

Those pictures on her site are very distorted.

Hi Joanie - is the Maasdam upper dining room schematic that you have posted on your site current? I ask because it is different then the one in the 2010-2011 HAL book...Thank you in advance for your kind reply!

Seavoyage, If you mean Dining Room Layouts on HAL Ships http://www.wa70.com/hal/dining/ that is from Richwmn's site and as far as I know it is current.... But, that said some of the ships may have changed layouts a bit over the last year or so... I know the Westerdam (Vista class upper dining room) went from round tables at the starboard side windows to long ones. They also combined as an exampkle tables 17, 18 and 19 to make a 10 top table instead of 3 four tops.

The photos on my Ships pages of the various dining rooms came directly from HAL. So if they are outdated, I do apologize, but short of newer photos of the dining rooms.....

Joanie

Thanks everyone for the info..

DH and I like to dine at table for 2 - level 2 dining room schematics reflect most tables for 2 in back or close to serving stations or around the railing - Sail7Seas do you recall? Are there any tables for 2 near a window?

Thank you all for your help!

Look at Table 27. I think that might be a two by the window and a round four top separates it from service station. Table 26 corresonds on port side.

You're right that most of the two's are around the railing but a few are nice tables IMO

Table 71 is the first as you enter the dining room (starboard). I prefer the one behind it, #73 which is, indeed, near a service station but it doesn't seem too uncomfortable. Tables at the railing are good IMO

Tables 70 and 72 correspond on port side.

Archived