Unique Photos

PineappleGal

While on a zip line canopy tour with Vallarta Adventures in Puerta Vallarta in 2009. We had to cross a gully by swinging across it, and were given the option of a straight swing or a spinning swing. My son and I chose the spinning swing, and this is him being caught at the far end of the gully by one of the guides. :D

3116582155_848f336b36_b.jpg

...and this is me attempting to stand upright after crossing the gully. :rolleyes: :D

3116589913_4914e9f796_b.jpg

This is my favorite shot of mine from our Dream cruise. I love how the sunlight reflecting off of the water is casting light onto the bottom of the lifeboats. :)

4339760598_3373960230_b.jpg

Wow, you are really good Dave! This is the second picture of yours I've had to comment on! Did you a focal black and white edit on the bottom portion of the picture? Or did it just turn out to look black and white with the blue sky on it's own? This is another amazing picture! What type of camera do you use?

Wow, you are really good Dave! This is the second picture of yours I've had to comment on! Did you a focal black and white edit on the bottom portion of the picture? Or did it just turn out to look black and white with the blue sky on it's own? This is another amazing picture! What type of camera do you use?

Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated. :) Both of these are untouched. I don't do a whole lot of adjusting...just a bit of digital noise removal with Corel Paint Shop Pro X2. I'm using a Canon Power Shot A630. :cool: