Unique Photos

PineappleGal

I'm not sure that one could take your comment as anything but negative.:(

Your beach photo could have been taken at any one of half a dozen beaches I've been on. The fact that you are unwilling to share it's location speaks volumes about you.

Think about what you have stated :rolleyes:.

Really , a half dozen beaches :D .

My reply, what the hail will it matter as long as you are there ;)

Enjoy the islands !

Edited by Egon

The picture from the hill top down to the dock looks like Tortilla,

I so enjoy your observation :D Tortola is right ;)

Perhaps we should make it a game ?icon14.gif

Yeah and after this game we could play spin the bottle or blind mans bluff or maybe patty cake.

Last week on the Valor....:D

Seems so far away!

IMG00034-20100407-0848.jpg

Oh sorry..before I get flamed:eek: on the Way to Roatan, yes early in the morning and cocktailing already:D:D

NO flaming here. I would have joined you with another drink!:D I'll just have to post mine after we get back on our cruise(which is coming up in 10 days)!!! Might even see a fishing pole next to it as well...

Last week on the Valor....:D

Seems so far away!

IMG00034-20100407-0848.jpg

Oh sorry..before I get flamed:eek: on the Way to Roatan, yes early in the morning and cocktailing already:D:D

I like how the drink is framed in the "V" formed by the wake and the sun's reflection in the water. :cool:

I just have to join in and say how really cool this thread is. Some very imaginative shots here. I'm inspired. Next cruise (Nov) I'm going to try and take some more artful pictures, along with my usual point and click. Keep the pictures coming everyone!

Picture it, Barbados, 2007.

A chubby girl goes to the Barbados Beach Carnival with her newfound friends. It was a beautiful day. There were 6 of us. When the drinks were gone, we would rotate in 3's to get out of the water and get the drinks for the crowd.

I decided we were forced to get out of the water too often, so I suggested we get enough so we could have 2 drinks a piece. There were no trays. There is video evidence that played on the closed circuit TV on the ship of me stumbling along the path between the beach and the ship carrying 5 drinks.

As the day went on, we were all pretty jolly from the drinks. I began floating happily in the water on my belly enjoying my drinks. Not really noticing that I was heading closer to shore. Eventually, I was laying in the sand. I was trying to get to my feet when this little gem was shot. The headless bikini pointing at me was a pal made on the ship.

barbados.jpg

I am not much of a drinker, so this was a rare occasion for me. Afterwards, we watched Barbadian gentlemen on stilts performing to island carnival music. It was an entertaining day.

096.JPG

Classic I will be the chubby girl having her boyfriend making those runs...hopefully I am not drowned when he returns:)

St Thomas... I want one of these houses!!!

Panorama11.jpg

Not sure who owns them now but the one on the top of the hill was once owned by Richard Simmons. The one closest to the water (with the triple red roofs) was I believe owned by Judith Light at one time. This was back in the 90's of course. Just on the other side of that point, the owner of White Castle Hamburger's has a house right there by the water. It looks like a small white castle.