Unique Photos

PineappleGal

This is the Spirit at the end of Endicott Arm. This was taken a few days ago as I am still on the cruise (I am drinking my coffee and burning through my internet minutes I have left). i will probably do a photo review when I get home as the weather was great and I have a ton of pics....

We passed a lot of seals on icebergs near the glacier:

145.jpg

This is Dawes Glacier at the end. Notice the raft of people near the base. This shows you how big this thing was:

160.jpg

This is a shot of the Spirit as we headed back to board the ship. We took a small boat from the ship as an excursion:

197-3.jpg

This is the Spirit at the end of Endicott Arm. This was taken a few days ago as I am still on the cruise (I am drinking my coffee and burning through my internet minutes I have left). i will probably do a photo review when I get home as the weather was great and I have a ton of pics....

We passed a lot of seals on icebergs near the glacier:

145.jpg

This is Dawes Glacier at the end. Notice the raft of people near the base. This shows you how big this thing was:

160.jpg

This is a shot of the Spirit as we headed back to board the ship. We took a small boat from the ship as an excursion:

197-3.jpg

I can't wait to read your review. I enjoyed your last one so much!

At the entrance to the Skylift to Paradise Point in St. Thomas, home of the Bushwhacker, is this ironic sign:

IMG_2758.JPG

On the dolphin excursion in Freeport:

DW snapped this and it looks like the dolphin is actually smiling at the camera:

IMG_2255.JPG

My son learning that he was tall enough to drink at Senor Frogs:

IMG_1813.JPG

One of my all time favs. Shuttle Discovery (STS-124) launching while we sailed from Port Canaveral aboard the Carnival Glory:

IMG_1324.JPG

At the entrance to the Skylift to Paradise Point in St. Thomas, home of the Bushwhacker, is this ironic sign:

IMG_2758.JPG

On the dolphin excursion in Freeport:

DW snapped this and it looks like the dolphin is actually smiling at the camera:

IMG_2255.JPG

My son learning that he was tall enough to drink at Senor Frogs:

IMG_1813.JPG

One of my all time favs. Shuttle Discovery (STS-124) launching while we sailed from Port Canaveral aboard the Carnival Glory:

IMG_1324.JPG

WOW...I would of loved to see the Shuttle Launch while on a cruise ship:D

I have seen a lot, including the first two from inside the air station and (unfortunately) the Challenger explosion. I grew up in Melbourne which is just down the road. However, I had never seen one from the ocean. It was awesome. The ship actually vibrated from the rumble of the rocket engines.