Unique Photos

PineappleGal

Gorgeous pictures - thanks to all who posted on this thread. I spent my whole day today looking at these pics - just on this one thread! I hope to be adding my own picture next April after my cruise.

I just spent all evening on this thread and thoroughly enjoyed it! It's made me even more eager for our upcoming cruise!

Here are some of my favorites from our last cruise...

This guy looked right at me--i was in a photo blind across Anan Creek

I turned to the left and cracked up at my fellow excursion-mates. I had serious "lens envy"

My girl can always have a good time. :)

Mom, how do I fit my butt in here????

She fell in love with Louis (we have a tiny version of him at home)

Sitka Blacktail Deer

Thanks for letting me share!!

:D

I have seen a lot, including the first two from inside the air station and (unfortunately) the Challenger explosion. I grew up in Melbourne which is just down the road. However, I had never seen one from the ocean. It was awesome. The ship actually vibrated from the rumble of the rocket engines.

My Son Is Stationed at Patrick AFB as we speak and lives in Melbourne.....he gets to see all the launches...But....seeing one from a Ship is once in a lifetime

On the way to Progreso, in the Gulf of Mexico- Flying fish!

They were incredible to watch. Sometimes, just one would come out, glide along and drop back in. Sometimes, it was a handful of smaller ones. So cool to see God's creations!

DSC_0027b.jpg

Taken with my NikonD60 55-200 lens, then zoomed with Photoshop

Okay - so I actually thought I was going to try some parasailing - really going to go for it. But after having see some of these pics I am having second thoughts? :D (like when I saw those pics of the steps at some of the belize and mexican ruins! pretty scary looking to climb - actually scarier to descend - but I obivoulsy made it :))

Okay - so I actually thought I was going to try some parasailing - really going to go for it. But after having see some of these pics I am having second thoughts? :D (like when I saw those pics of the steps at some of the belize and mexican ruins! pretty scary looking to climb - actually scarier to descend - but I obivoulsy made it :))

I was VERY nervous going parasailing (you should see the before picture!) but once you are up in the air it is amazing! I would go again in a heartbeat! It is a very serene expirience... I do have video as well but do not think I can post on here,,,

This is a picture of me in San Juan. I thought this building was just really neat looking. Then I looked closer and there is a man in the window above. I'm just hoping he has clothes on.

Gina.jpg.7196cbbd6e57440a668e9f6e950b77bf.jpg

Sorry I don't know how to make my picture bigger.

C:%5CDocuments%20and%20Settings%5Cdr.%20barth%5CDesktop