Unique Photos

PineappleGal

This just says "VACATION" to me!

2054643110059432091S500x500Q85.jpg

What I did on my summer vacation:

2066768060059432091S500x500Q85.jpg

Roatan:

2658373350059432091S500x500Q85.jpg

This is what you saw, many years ago, as you left Nassau... we lived there and would take the Bahama Star or Yarmouth Castle over to Miami to visit family and do some shopping. This is my uncle and a family friend waving good-bye at the port. Nassau sure has changed.

2701941020059432091S500x500Q85.jpg

Only the Gulls decided it was warm enough to go into the Spirit's pool in November.

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af297/klutz13/Carnival/PB110011.jpg[/img]"]PB110011.jpg

Looking at the Navy placing a Corsair on the USS Midway in San Diego on 11/11/09.

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af297/klutz13/Carnival/PB110028.jpg[/img]"]PB110028.jpg

2701941020059432091S500x500Q85.jpg

I have seen this picture before :confused:. If I'm not mistaken there was quite a nice story behind it. I so love the old photo shots :)

I think I posted it on the RCI board in one of those other photo threads. I can still remember everyone waving and throwing streamers and confetti.... back when we didn't know it was bad! Of course, there was a place on Bay Street in Nassau where you could pick your turtle (just like you can pick your lobster from a tank), they would clean it, and Edna would make the best turtle for Thursday night dinner... which meant grits and turtle gravy for breakfast on Friday!! I loved going with her to pick out our dinner!

We were on the Yarmouth Castle the week before she burned, too.

I think I posted it on the RCI board in one of those other photo threads. I can still remember everyone waving and throwing streamers and confetti.... back when we didn't know it was bad! Of course, there was a place on Bay Street in Nassau where you could pick your turtle (just like you can pick your lobster from a tank), they would clean it, and Edna would make the best turtle for Thursday night dinner... which meant grits and turtle gravy for breakfast on Friday!! I loved going with her to pick out our dinner!

We were on the Yarmouth Castle the week before she burned, too.

AHA , A grit man you have my utmost respect, not sure about the turtle food though :D.

If you round up any more of those photos,please share them ;), wonderful !

This is sort of cruise related. It's my wife's eye taken on our balcony on the Legend. If you look to the left of her pupil you can see the reflection of the balcony divider and a part of the railing.

eye.jpg

Edited by ChuckLL

This is sort of cruise related. It's my wife's eye taken on our balcony on the Legend. If you look to the left of her iris you can see the reflection of the balcony divider and a part of the railing

wow, that's almost kinda creepy! :eek:

nice camera, though! :D

wow, that's almost kinda creepy! :eek:

My wife thought so too.

My last camera wouldn't do macro very well so I was testing this one out. I wanted to get close enough to just get the iris and pupil but she said I was freaking her out and made me stop. I took it while we were underway. It's hard to keep the camera still when the ship is rocking. Took about 4 shots to get one that wasn't blurred.

This is a picture of me and my BF who always traveled with my DH, myself, and her DH on cruises. She passed away from liver cancer a couple of years ago and it has been hard to cruise w/o her. However, I know that she would want us to continue and enjoy life to the fullest.

12-9-200853105AM4.jpg

2140528613_4631083cde_b.jpg

I am TERRIFIED of heights (maybe just the possibility of falling) but OMG this looks soooooo fun !!! Yeah sure, I say that now as I'm safely in my chair on the ground, but once I'm up there I'm crying like a baby. By the way...how was it?

Where is this? Looks cool

I am TERRIFIED of heights (maybe just the possibility of falling) but OMG this looks soooooo fun !!! Yeah sure, I say that now as I'm safely in my chair on the ground, but once I'm up there I'm crying like a baby. By the way...how was it?

It was incredible...fun...exhilarating...a little scary...windy... :D Honestly, it's one of the coolest things I've done.

I also ended up using this picture to customize my Capital One credit card. :D

This one is probably the best pic I have ever taken on a cruise... Aboard Valor leaving Grand Cayman

2775110390012245871S425x425Q85.jpg

Gotta love third world country airports... Check out Baggage claim at the airport on Ambergris Cay Belize..

2978068700012245871S425x425Q85.jpg

Last but not least... My favorite towel animal ever!

2267810480012245871S425x425Q85.jpg