When will the 2011 Alaska cruises be listed?

here2cruise

I am hoping April 8 is the real date for Alaska 2011 to be out. The Princess vacation planner told me today not to expect them until May or June :-p I don't want to wait that long!

I guess if I want to compare to RC though I will still need to wait a week more.

I am hoping April 8 is the real date for Alaska 2011 to be out. The Princess vacation planner told me today not to expect them until May or June :-p I don't want to wait that long!

I guess if I want to compare to RC though I will still need to wait a week more.

This is too funny. I just called Princess myself and this is what I was told when I asked about the timing of the 2011 Alaska itineraries:

Question: When will the 2011 Alaska itineraries be out? "Well, the European itineraries were just released so within the next two months." When I repeated the words "next two months" I was told "could be" and then told to "keep checking the Princess website under the 'News' headding as it could be announced sooner." Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beginning to think that just maybe I'm not meant to cruise to Alaska next year. :D

Since theya re cancelling our MR cruise out of SF in 2011 we are thinking of doing an Alaska cruise instead since that leaves out of SF. Does anyone know when those will be available to check out?

thanks,

Donna

We just received a letter from Princess that advertised 2011 Alaska cruises among others, so I guess the answer is around April 1 2010. icon7.gif

When I was told April 8th, it was unclear if it would be released or open that day. Since April 8th is soon - I am hoping it is released tomorrow. My source is pretty good but things can change. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!

When I was told April 8th, it was unclear if it would be released or open that day. Since April 8th is soon - I am hoping it is released tomorrow. My source is pretty good but things can change. Hopefully tomorrow is the day!

April 8th is here...

• 2 weeks later...

FYI I was just purusing the San Francisco Port cruiseship calendar and it shows the SEA PRINCESS coming in and going out about every 10 days over a period of 4 months or so May - September. Based on what she is doing this year Im guessing a 10 day Alaska (maybe Mexico) is in the works for 2011. Wonder when Princess will let people know! I feel like such a detective....

http://www.sfport.com/site/port_page.asp?id=91557

Archived