When will the 2011 Alaska cruises be listed?

here2cruise

Itineraries for 2011 season will be announced as below:

Northeast – Bermuda, Caribbean, Canada & New England - 3/8/2010

Summer Europe & Transatlantic - 3/15/2010

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Australia - 3/29/2010

7-Night Caribbean – Seasonal & Year-round - 4/5/2010

Bahamas & Short Caribbean - 4/12/2010

Winter Europe & Dubai - 4/19/2010

Mexico - 4/26/2010

Asia - 4/26/2010

Brazil - 11/2010

Hi Donna: Im also one of the disappointed SF Mexico cancellation cruisers (I started the original SF cruises cancelled thread) - We are also looking at Alaska now, Princess tells me they will have Alaska itineraries out end-of March, or early April latest.

Hope that helps!

Gary

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Australia - 3/29/2010

Mexico - 4/26/2010

Asia - 4/26/2010

Brazil - 11/2010

Thank you :)

Hi Donna: Im also one of the disappointed SF Mexico cancellation cruisers (I started the original SF cruises cancelled thread) - We are also looking at Alaska now, Princess tells me they will have Alaska itineraries out end-of March, or early April latest.

Hope that helps!

Gary

Hi Gary,

I would rather go on a larger ship as we've done the 10 day on the Dawn 2 years ago out of SF and we also did the 7 day out of Vancouver on the Diamond, but we don't want to fly and it looks like the only choice we ahve is Alaska again. we are going to be on the Sapphire next week out of Los Angeles so at least we'll get a warm cruise in before going back to Alaska...UNLESS Princess comes through for us and brings another ship to replace the Star next April!!!!!!!

Donna

Hey there have a great time in Mexico - as a placeholder we also have the Sapphire reserved in 2011 - the other thread is hinting there may be a little something out of SF just enough to keep our hopes alive I think. We prefer larger ships as well we did a 10 day to Mex out of SF on the Dawn - a little cramped for our taste. Good Luck on your 2011 planning and Im hoping for something for all of us out of SF!!

Hey there have a great time in Mexico - as a placeholder we also have the Sapphire reserved in 2011 - the other thread is hinting there may be a little something out of SF just enough to keep our hopes alive I think. We prefer larger ships as well we did a 10 day to Mex out of SF on the Dawn - a little cramped for our taste. Good Luck on your 2011 planning and Im hoping for something for all of us out of SF!!

what thread did you see that at about hinting there may be something out of SF? yes the Dawn was a lil small for us as well, but at this point I'd go on her again if it meant we get to do the 10 day out of SF!!

Donna

• 2 weeks later...

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Australia - 3/29/2010

Mexico - 4/26/2010

Asia - 4/26/2010

Above says Alaska will be announced 3/22 - Anyone know when the general public (like me) will see something on the Princess website?

Alaska - 3/22/2010

Above says Alaska will be announced 3/22 - Anyone know when the general public (like me) will see something on the Princess website?

I am only seeing April and May 2011 for Alaska . . . I'm looking for June or July. Anybody have more details?

I am only seeing April and May 2011 for Alaska . . . I'm looking for June or July. Anybody have more details?

The Alaska 2011 schedule is not out yet --- I am awaiting its arrival as well. Hopefully soon.

Well, we can always have fun guessing based on the ships not accounted for thus far. :)

This includes:

Caribbean

Coral

Dawn

Diamond

Golden

Island

Royal

Sapphire

Sea

Everything else is already scheduled for Europe or elsewhere for Summer 2011. Based on where ships have been before/things we've heard, we can make some guesses from there. :)

Well, we can always have fun guessing based on the ships not accounted for thus far. :)

This includes:

Caribbean

Coral

Dawn

Diamond

Golden

Island

Royal

Sapphire

Sea

Everything else is already scheduled for Europe or elsewhere for Summer 2011. Based on where ships have been before/things we've heard, we can make some guesses from there. :)

Royal will have left the fleet.

Caribbean Princess will probably be in the Caribbean.

Dawn or Sea Princess (most likely Sea Princess) will probably be in SFO - the other will not be in Alaska if I was to make a guess.

Hey, everyone,

I know most or all of you are Princess fans. I have no experience with Princess, I'm thinking of Alaska cruise in 2011. Princess or RCCL will be our choice. Would you please give me the top reasons to choose Princess, especially for Alaska cruise? Thanks for taking you time to input some key points to me.

Hey, everyone,

I know most or all of you are Princess fans. I have no experience with Princess, I'm thinking of Alaska cruise in 2011. Princess or RCCL will be our choice. Would you please give me the top reasons to choose Princess, especially for Alaska cruise? Thanks for taking you time to input some key points to me.

Princess can go to Glacier Bay and RCCL doesn't have the permits to go.

Princess does a lot more "Alaska talks" than RCCL does - they have a naturalist onboard, they bring Libby Riddles onboard (first female to win Iditarod), etc... RCCL didn't do any of that on our sailing. Just did shopping talks.

Princess can go to Glacier Bay and RCCL doesn't have the permits to go.

Princess does a lot more "Alaska talks" than RCCL does - they have a naturalist onboard, they bring Libby Riddles onboard (first female to win Iditarod), etc... RCCL didn't do any of that on our sailing. Just did shopping talks.

Thanks for telling.:)

Since theya re cancelling our MR cruise out of SF in 2011 we are thinking of doing an Alaska cruise instead since that leaves out of SF. Does anyone know when those will be available to check out?

thanks,

Donna

Me too.

Lastest post from RCI board shows that Alaska itineraries will finally be released on April 15th.

Is Princess Alaska release date still April 8th?

According to my contact - nothing has changed.

Archived