How many formal nights on 9 night Bahamas and Bermuda on EOS

Sort of a related question (well same boat and likely same cruise itinerary as OP),

On Explorer I'm not clear what exactly is included in the 9 day package. Food and meals yes, but what about drinks (non alcohol).

I know that juice is included at breakfast, are there any other drinks that are all inclusive?

Also wondering about shops like Ben and Jerry's, coffee shop, etc ... are all those all inclusive?

Sort of a related question (well same boat and likely same cruise itinerary as OP),

On Explorer I'm not clear what exactly is included in the 9 day package. Food and meals yes, but what about drinks (non alcohol).

I know that juice is included at breakfast, are there any other drinks that are all inclusive?

Also wondering about shops like Ben and Jerry's, coffee shop, etc ... are all those all inclusive?

Hmmmmmm

I have only cruised once before on RCI and the only inclusive drinks I recall were Tea and Coffee and iced water and juices at breakfast everything else you pay for.

Ben and Jerrys you definitely pay for.

No alchol or sodas are included. If you drink a lot of soda, look at the soda package (I think most people would agree that if you drink 3 or more sodas a day, it's a good value). Juice is included at breakfast time and through the dispensers in the Windjammer. You can also buy a juice package now, but don't know how the value stacks up - sorry:o B&J's is definately extra, BUT when you buy a coffee or shake, you get a pastry free (and trust me the pastries put any others on the ship to shame;)).

On a 9 night trip there will be two formal nights the other 7 nights will be resort casual or smart casual.

Included drinks are juice at breakfast, lemonade in the WJ at lunch, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate and milk anytime. Caveat - if you order coffee from a bar, you will be charged - you can get these included drinks in the WJ, dining room and Cafe Promenade.

B&J, the specialty coffees, sodas and Johnny Rockets are all an extra charge.

Included drinks are juice at breakfast, lemonade in the WJ at lunch, iced tea, coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate and milk anytime. Caveat - if you order coffee from a bar, you will be charged - you can get these included drinks in the WJ, dining room and Cafe Promenade.

B&J, the specialty coffees, sodas and Johnny Rockets are all an extra charge.

Johnny Rockets is covered by a $3.95 (I think) cover charge and then all the food is free. Shakes and sodas are extra, but tea and water are free:) Not sure if EOS has a JR or not, so don't get your hopes up to high before you check deck plans;)

Iced tea and sometimes lemonade in the Windjammer throughout the day.

Archived