Find a cruise deal to share with us.

David can we book cruises through NZ T/A's in NZ dollars from Oz do you know?Jillybean:)

I can't see why not.

We can book through Au agents.

We enquired for 1 cruise and they were more than happy to take the booking, but they could not book any air for us. That had to be done in NZ.

I dont think you will make on the deal however as the NZ prices are usually adjusted to the same (after conversion) as the Au fare.

They only thing is that sometimes a NZ agent may be offerred a good deal from the cruise line, exclusive to their company, and vise a versa.

I've been looking around the Royal Caribbean site waiting to see what they'll offer for the Radiance coming out to OZ in 2011.

I stumbled upon this super deal:

29/10/11 - 14 nights - Liberty of the Seas - Barcelona, Spain to Fort Lauderdale, USA - inside: $659 outside: $869 & balcony: $979 per person - OZ $$$

How cheap is that cruise???? It visits 4 Spanish ports + 2 Canary Island ports + lots of sea days. Maybe it's time to try destinations different to anything I've done around Asia & New Zealand.

If only the air wasn't so-o-o-o expensive.

I've been looking around the Royal Caribbean site waiting to see what they'll offer for the Radiance coming out to OZ in 2011.

29/10/11 - 14 nights - Liberty of the Seas - Barcelona, Spain to Fort Lauderdale, USA - inside: $659 outside: $869 & balcony: $979 per person - OZ $$$

How cheap is that cruise???? It visits 4 Spanish ports + 2 Canary Island ports + lots of sea days. Maybe it's time to try destinations different to anything I've done around Asia & New Zealand.

Wow, that's a great deal.

That time of year is perfect because it is when we get the extra good deals on offer from Oz to the Europe and the USA. Last year we picked up a flight to L.A. for A$945.00 per person return including all taxes.

Hmmmm, get researching everyone...;)

Jillybean:)

even with air and there are deals to be found you just need to have patience and shop around you can have a balcony cabin plus air for less than a p.o cruise around aus or new zealand. lets talk with our feet overseas cruises and specials on air fares are cheaper and better value than what is being offered here in aus on p&o time we got even

I can't see why not.

We can book through Au agents.

We enquired for 1 cruise and they were more than happy to take the booking, but they could not book any air for us. That had to be done in NZ.

I dont think you will make on the deal however as the NZ prices are usually adjusted to the same (after conversion) as the Au fare.

They only thing is that sometimes a NZ agent may be offerred a good deal from the cruise line, exclusive to their company, and vise a versa.

I've looked but it appears hard to find an online T/A in NZ for cruises. Maybe I'm not looking well enough. I would be interested to see some cruise deals as advertised in NZ newspapers or whatever and do a comparison.

I've looked but it appears hard to find an online T/A in NZ for cruises. Maybe I'm not looking well enough. I would be interested to see some cruise deals as advertised in NZ newspapers or whatever and do a comparison.

Maybe try the addresses of some of our big online ones with co.nz instead of com.au . Good luck!

I've looked but it appears hard to find an online T/A in NZ for cruises. Maybe I'm not looking well enough. I would be interested to see some cruise deals as advertised in NZ newspapers or whatever and do a comparison.Jillybean:)

Hi Jilly, There are a couple on NZ on line agents.

We get them popping us as google ads when we are on the net.

If you do a google search with say cruise agents nz, you should get a few

i cruise with one of NZ biggest agents, and have got some good deals from them at times.

Found this great deal:

Diamond Princess 05 December 2010 29 nights

Bangkok to Auckland via Sydney

Inside US$2690

O/view US$3190

Balcony US$4390

OBC US$85.00 per Cabin

or just to Sydney 17 nights

Inside US$1795

O/view US$2045

Balcony US$2595

Suite US$2999

Same OBC

And the AUD is still strong against the USD.

Found this great deal:

Diamond Princess 05 December 2010 29 nights

Bangkok to Auckland via Sydney

Inside US$2690

O/view US$3190

Balcony US$4390

OBC US$85.00 per Cabin

Inside US$1795

O/view US$2045

Balcony US$2595

Suite US$2999

Same OBC

Hi Jillybean,

This is the cruise we did last year and we paid $1100 US each for a window cabin. It was a great deal:D

Hi Jillybean,This is the cruise we did last year and we paid $1100 US each for a window cabin. It was a great deal:D

Hi Lizzy,

We have that one saved on the My Princess page and waiting for the price to drop again.

So far no luck:D

Mind you dont think we would score an upgrade to a premium suite again.:D

Found this great deal:

Diamond Princess

Inside US$1795

O/view US$2045

Balcony US$2595

Suite US$2999

Same OBC

:D:D we paid $995.00 pp inside guarantee US agency, instantly upgraded to top level of inside cabins, airfare brisbane to bangkok we bought on special with Malaysian Airlines $475 pp.......both bargains i spend time price watching, bit like the stockmarket;)... thats how we get the deals ....cheers Shiona

I just booked a twin cabin on Pacific Jewel for the 12th June on a 14 nighter for only $1250......absolute bargain and couldn't pass that up. Obviously inside twin for that price but more than happy with that deal. :):):)

That's a good deal, was that with a P & O direct or an Agent?

A few of the on line TA have this cruise ranging from $1249- $1299 but not the more popular TA from WA.

Really.....there you go..... that's why I love this site, you've found the same cruise far cheaper than me.

The only trouble is now I have to try and guess which T/A you got it from because we can't put names on here.... ;)

Jillybean;)

I booked it with an online agent for $1249 but also seen it in a travel agency at Macarthur Square shopping centre at Campbelltown on Friday for $1299.

I was initially waitlisted but was called back within an hour and confirmed. Proceeded to book 2 cabins for us and another couple who will be cruising with us.

Annette :):)

Hi Lizzy,

We have that one saved on the My Princess page and waiting for the price to drop again.

So far no luck:D

Mind you dont think we would score an upgrade to a premium suite again.:D

Yes David, how good was that cruise:D:D. If you see it come up again at such a good deal, let me know asap.

Australian family, I did book it thro a US TA, but there was a TA in Melbourne who was doing it for a very similar price. We booked it in June and there were only insides and window cabins available. We booked a 19 day cruise, Air (which we had to pay dearly for as we could only fly in the day before), luxury hotel, transport to ship and flight home for $4500 for 2 of us. I hope that we can still get deals as good as that again!!

Yes David, how good was that cruise:D:D. If you see it come up again at such a good deal, let me know asap.

Australian family, I did book it thro a US TA, but there was a TA in Melbourne who was doing it for a very similar price. We booked it in June and there were only insides and window cabins available. We booked a 19 day cruise, Air (which we had to pay dearly for as we could only fly in the day before), luxury hotel, transport to ship and flight home for $4500 for 2 of us. I hope that we can still get deals as good as that again!!

Count us in on this one too please David and Lizzy.

Jillybean:D

I booked about the same time as you Liz and paid $1235 US for a partially obscured which I thought was perfect! I have been watching it again price still well over $2000 US at this point but happily the aussie dollar is going gang busters! We got a Thai airlines flight for $635 and hotels in Bangkok are anything you want to pay was a great holiday and I would do it again in a heartbeat. They have switched Siahnoukville for Bali it seems.

Our Ml

:D:D we paid $995.00 pp inside guarantee US agency, instantly upgraded to top level of inside cabins, airfare brisbane to bangkok we bought on special with Malaysian Airlines $475 pp.......both bargains i spend time price watching, bit like the stockmarket;)... thats how we get the deals ....cheers Shiona

Shiona, what date is that one? Sounds like a terrific bargain.

Jen

Shiona, what date is that one? Sounds like a terrific bargain.

Jen

Sorry Jen i should have been more specific it was Nov last year.....we booked in June the prices were low then ...so if you don't mind where your cabin is it's just a matter of watch and wait..then pounce......:D:D:D;) shiona

My local TA has a group booking on the Pacific Jewel for the 2011 Melbourne Cup Cruise.

Included is $75 pp OBC

Outside twin Cat E (?) start from a little over $1,600 (around $1,650??) - Quads are around $1250 pp + OBC I think.

Archived