Find a cruise deal to share with us.

Hi,

Anyone else get an email re the Rhapsody in Oct from Hawaii to Sydney via Tahiti, for an amazing start price of just over AU$1200. Now thats a bargain, but Bob can't get time off work....not fair.

Jen

No, I didn't - will have to go off hunting LOL!!! Thanks for letting us know.

Is that directly with Princess or was it an online agency?

The prices are on the Princess.com website, and those are the prices that any TA will book you at.

I cant tell you the prices for Australia, as when we click on they come up in NZ dollars.

If you also check out the online Au agents, some have put up package deals that include Cruise, Flight , Hotel and transfers.

The prices are on the Princess.com website, and those are the prices that any TA will book you at.

I cant tell you the prices for Australia, as when we click on they come up in NZ dollars.

If you also check out the online Au agents, some have put up package deals that include Cruise, Flight , Hotel and transfers.

Thank you for that information.

• 1 month later...
Diamond Princess Singapore to Sydney 5 December has a great special which includes airfares, accomodation and transfers to ship from $2700 onwards - cheap :)

Not only that you will find a fabulous group of cruisers...check out our roll call!

We would love to welcome more of you.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Western Caribbean 7 nights on board Holland America Ryndam.

Including economy return airfares on QANTAS from Australia to Tampa Florida for A$1979. per person including all taxes and port charges.

How's that for a great deal.

Day 1Tampa, Florida 17:00

Day 2 Key West, Florida13:00 18:00

Day 3 At Sea

Day 4 Belize City, Belize08:00 17:00

Day 5 Mahogany Bay, Honduras07:00 17:00

Day 6 Costa Maya, Mexico07:00 15:00

Day 7 At Sea

Day 8Tampa, Florida07:00

Jillybean:)

• 1 month later...
Dawn Princess, 12 nights $859 twin, 26 Oct out of Sydney to Vanuatu and New Caledonia. I found this on another website like this one but specifically for Ozzies. :rolleyes:

It's great looking for 'cruise bargains' on that site.

Yep we just booked this yesterday our agency had it for $849 inside, $1049 outside, and $1149 balcony all guarantee cabins. We also used our FCC and got $200 OBC . Bargain !!! only got back 2 weeks ago Friday but could'nt pass up such a good deal. Robin:D:D:D

This bargain came in an email today:

Dawn Princess - 19 Sep 2010 from just $66 per day! Balcony only $999

Dawn Princess

19 Sep 2010

Fremantle to Sydney

Bunbury, Adelaide, Hobart, Melbourne

12 nights

from

$799pp

twin

I can't access that deal.... and can't find it on Princess. Do you think it's a mistake? I'd love to do that cruise.

Jilly:)

I can't access that deal.... and can't find it on Princess. Do you think it's a mistake? I'd love to do that cruise.

Jilly:)

hi jilly, the online TA's bought them out on friday as an email and the prices were very good...you could get a balcony for $100 per day on the dawn princess for cruises in october

Anyone looking for something different should check out Regent Seven Seas Voyager.

They have opened up some mini segments of their World Cruise.

If you are checking out the prices , they seem high but include ,

in many cases , return air fares from America,

(so that would be deducted for us and we would have to arrange our own air, )

Also remember that on their ships , everything is included.

Local T/A offering special 'last minute' deal on Pacific Sun for a 10 night South Pacific cruise ex-Newcastle on Oct 8th for $628 pp for inside twin (ie, $62.80 per night per person). Anytime I can be on a cruise with DH (to anywhere) for under $100 a night is a good deal in my opinion!;)

• 1 month later...

I was walking along Bargara esplanade on Saturday evening when I looked down in front of me and there was a near brand new pen with Pacific Dawn on it, so in my eyes that was fate telling me it is time to look into booking another cruise (hee hee). I did a bit of researching and I don't know if it is just me or not but cruise prices seem to have crept up slightly, anyone else noticed or I am just imagining it.

This is such a bargain, only problem is the departure date is 5 Nov 2010, which would make it really hard to get a flight to met the cruise.

LATE DEALS for those who can pack their bags in a flash, including two departures on Royal Princess sailing between Tahiti and Hawaii from just $579, which is only $48 a day!

And another good one on the Royal Princess from Hawaii to Tahiti on the 17 Nov for 12 nights for $629.

This is such a bargain, only problem is the departure date is 5 Nov 2010, which would make it really hard to get a flight to met the cruise.

LATE DEALS for those who can pack their bags in a flash, including two departures on Royal Princess sailing between Tahiti and Hawaii from just $579, which is only $48 a day!

And another good one on the Royal Princess from Hawaii to Tahiti on the 17 Nov for 12 nights for $629.

Thats the only trouble with those Tahitian cruises....You have to book one that fits in with days the planes fly. You are faced with at least 1 Hotel night anyway, and sometimes up to 2 or3. Hotels are not cheap in Tahiti either:eek:

But oh, what great a fabulous cruise it is. Right up there with the best cruise ever taken by this cruise tragic

Pacific Lover

I totally agree. Tahiti is one of the best cruises you can do.

And it is excellent value, even at the normal price , when compared to what you have to pay for hotels and meals in Tahiti.

I was walking along Bargara esplanade on Saturday evening when I looked down in front of me and there was a near brand new pen with Pacific Dawn on it, so in my eyes that was fate telling me it is time to look into booking another cruise (hee hee). I did a bit of researching and I don't know if it is just me or not but cruise prices seem to have crept up slightly, anyone else noticed or I am just imagining it.

Now that's a 'magic moment', Cheryl. I hope you book something special. See you're off in 17 days...enjoy ;)

Anna

Maybe prices have crept up as they now include auto-tips?

The best thing is always to shop around.

During our conversations onboard Rhapsody it was amazing the varied prices people had paid for their staterooms in all different categories.

Met a couple who were also in a balcony, just along from us, they were in a group and had paid A$2000.00 more than us for the two of them.....can you believe that....:eek::eek:, and that was a group booking, so obviously someone was feathering their own nest.

So I say research is the key when looking to book your next cruise.

Jillybean:)

Now that's a 'magic moment', Cheryl. I hope you book something special. See you're off in 17 days...enjoy ;)

Anna

Maybe prices have crept up as they now include auto-tips?

Thanks Anna, yeah everyone was like 'how typical' when I found that pen!

Not long for me now, I am off work for two weeks having some surgery then back to work for four days then off on my cruise, what a life! :)

Archived