Non-Alcoholic Beverages

Odile

Goodness, I am truly coming out of lurk-dom today! But you are all so informative and helpful I feel as though I can impose on your kindness a little more.

I'm curious as to what kinds of non-alcoholic beverages we can expect to find available, and in particular to have stocked in our cabin. My DH does not drink alcohol, and I will be 10 weeks pregnant when we sail, so I won't be partaking either! I've been perusing other threads to try to get an idea of what will be available, and so far my list seems to include soda, coffee, water, tea, milk, juice, etc. Do you suppose they have any sparkling grape juice or non-alcoholic beer available? We love the idea of being able to indulge in faux-champagne, but I thought perhaps the demand for such items might be so small that they don't bother stocking them.

Either way it will be a lovely trip, I'm sure. Again, thank you for any information you may care to share!

Goodness, I am truly coming out of lurk-dom today! But you are all so informative and helpful I feel as though I can impose on your kindness a little more.

I'm curious as to what kinds of non-alcoholic beverages we can expect to find available, and in particular to have stocked in our cabin. My DH does not drink alcohol, and I will be 10 weeks pregnant when we sail, so I won't be partaking either! I've been perusing other threads to try to get an idea of what will be available, and so far my list seems to include soda, coffee, water, tea, milk, juice, etc. Do you suppose they have any sparkling grape juice or non-alcoholic beer available? We love the idea of being able to indulge in faux-champagne, but I thought perhaps the demand for such items might be so small that they don't bother stocking them.

Either way it will be a lovely trip, I'm sure. Again, thank you for any information you may care to share!

If you request these items in advance, Regent will make every effort to have them on board for you. If you have a butler suite, you can request this in advance on your butler form. Otherwise either you or your TA can contact Regent.:)

Don't know about non-alcholic beer or fizzy grape juice, but in your cabin, you can ask your stewardess to stock the frig with your preferred drinks. Since I prefer diet coke and lots of bottled water, she took out all the other soft drinks at my request and left extra diet coke and water plus a couple of Heinekens for my husband.

The regular room service menu includes milkshakes. However this is Regent and they make every effort to please you. We just returned from the TA sailing. Our cousin casually remarked one day to her cabin steward that she had an urge for root beer. This is not commonly in your cabin but that evening a 6 pack of root beer had been placed in her fridge. Our butler brought me a papaya smoothie every morning. There is non alcoholic champagne and beer in the Observation Lounge. You can also request a pitcher of fruit juice to keep in your cabin. You will be well cared for. All you need to do is ask:)

Archived