Elation upgrades

paradoc1

Does anybody know if the Elation will get any upgrades/makeover prior to arriving in Mobile, I hever heard that some of the upgrades have been done but can't find out for sure. I know that the serenity area hasn't been done but how about the rest. Any answers would be great :confused::D:D

Does anybody know if the Elation will get any upgrades/makeover prior to arriving in Mobile, I hever heard that some of the upgrades have been done but can't find out for sure. I know that the serenity area hasn't been done but how about the rest. Any answers would be great :confused::D:D

Don't know of any additional upgrades scheduled. I was on the ELATION in October and the putt-putt golf course was already built. I thought the ship was beautiful. Noticed the serenity areas also.

The pics on the Carnival website show the Serenity area on the Elation...

Hope they actually have it since we are going in June. We love kids and we're taking our four teenagers, but a little time on the Serenity deck sounds fabulous! :)

Just got off Elation last Thurs. It has the golf course, which is nice, and Serenity. (thought it was done )

I thought I heard that it is NOT scheculed for drydock any time soon.

BTW, crew was wonderful, ship clean, although some stains on the carpet in our cabin. Food didn't 'wow' me , but DH really liked the lobster, escargot, and lamb.

Pat

Elation was just in drydock in March 09, so it seems unlikely that it'd get any additional upgrades before moving.

It does have the Serenity area, golf course, as well as the rotisserie and Mongolian wok stations in the lido.

Im guessing that because the ship was on the west coast and the docks where ship have been going to get the waterworks and balconys are not easily accessible, is why that ship didnt get them, too far to go to bahamas to get worked on when it last went into dry dock.

Thanks everyone and Fire I agree with you I heard that it did not get the water park and no balaconies. Thats ok at least it has the serenity deck like the Fantasy. still looking forward to it being in mobile. ( another ship that I haven't been on woo hooo)

Archived