Help! Quick! ES price drop

TracersQQ

The ES rates for my Dream 8/7 cruise are gone and I booked ES.

Do I now just watch the lowest price that would apply to me, for instance, retired NYPD, Past Guest, State Residency? If I see a lower price for any of those, I can still fill out the form right up until sailing, is this correct?

Thank you.

Can you only claim the drop in Early Saver price one time? What if it goes down again? Can you just keep on claiming the price drops?

As lost as you book ES, you can claim it every time it drops. We sent in 3 claims on our balcony room before it sold out, everytime it got approved and everytime they credited us OBC. I'm a believer!

The ES rates for my Dream 8/7 cruise are gone and I booked ES.

Do I now just watch the lowest price that would apply to me, for instance, retired NYPD, Past Guest, State Residency? If I see a lower price for any of those, I can still fill out the form right up until sailing, is this correct?

Thank you.

Send a claim in even if the rate doesn't apply to you directly, i.e. your from NY, but you see a Texas resident rate for less. Put in the form! You should still get credited for it. A few years back I claimed a senior discount and got approved no problem (I was 24yo at the time).

Just make sure you are logged into the Carnival site when you complete and submit the form. As previous posters have indicated, you can claim as many times as the rate goes down. Also, when checking for price drops, make sure you have selected any of the other 'special' discounts that may apply for you... for example, senior rate, state discounts, past guest... We made three claims before sailing on the Victory in March. All three accepted with the result of $320 in OBC. Gotta love it!

Send a claim in even if the rate doesn't apply to you directly, i.e. your from NY, but you see a Texas resident rate for less. Put in the form! You should still get credited for it. A few years back I claimed a senior discount and got approved no problem (I was 24yo at the time).

Roflmao....24 and claiming senior discount....amazing!

Can you only claim the drop in Early Saver price one time? What if it goes down again? Can you just keep on claiming the price drops?

If you claim the price drop your base fare is now the new price .. you cant claim it each time it drops from your original price...(I could be misreading the question).

When you board they are supposed to check your age. Iv also seen some very angry posters who got to the check in desk and had to pay the current price to board. Bad advice unless you want to assume they dont see to check your age at check in. One claimed her TA did it to give her a better price, and she never knew it was a senior rate. Not smart to do to me.

When you board they are supposed to check your age. Iv also seen some very angry posters who got to the check in desk and had to pay the current price to board. Bad advice unless you want to assume they dont see to check your age at check in. One claimed her TA did it to give her a better price, and she never knew it was a senior rate. Not smart to do to me.

Not smart, and wrong, as well. Not something I'd be proud of...

Archived