Past Guest Sale

PegNRay

Just received an email regarding a 3 day past guest sale

Applicable on the select sailings between May 1, 2010-December 31, 2010. Offer is valid for new bookings only. Must book between 4/28/10-4/30/10. Valid past guest number required.

Request fare code D72. Ship's Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

I don't know how good it is but thought I would pass it along.

I think that's what I just got an upgrade on so call and maybe you'll get upgrades too if you are already booked. I checked the site this morning (didn't get any kind of email) and it was saying as a past guest I could upgrade from lowest inside to a 4k and I called and they upgraded me.

But I did notice the past guest price on my cruise, and was able to get the priced dropped $40 per person...so we saved $80 on our cruise for Oct..

I check prices several times a week, just in case....

I think that's what I just got an upgrade on so call and maybe you'll get upgrades too if you are already booked. I checked the site this morning (didn't get any kind of email) and it was saying as a past guest I could upgrade from lowest inside to a 4k and I called and they upgraded me.

so even though it said for new bookings only they upgraded you?

Were you booked as ES?

I am past guest and saw this sale last night. I can get upgraded on my cruise from 4A - 4H and the price is cheaper by $45pp too.

If I am booked ES would I submit the form or just call?

Bill

My cruise was cheaper yesterday than it is today with the Past Guest Rates. Yesterday, my TA filed the ES form for me bacause the 3rd/4th person rate dropped $40 each. Today the the 3rd/4th person went up $690 each:eek: with an upgrade from 8A to 8F. The 1st/2nd person has stayed the same. And the web-site says it is part of the 72 hour sale. What sale???

I am ES currently booked in a 4E and right now they're offering past guests a free upgrade to 4H. I don't want to move cabins because we are booked in a row with our friends, but could they "upgrade" me in price only and give me back the difference between what the 4H is selling at and what I booked my 4E at?

My PVP just called....

yesterday we saved $80

but the sale made it even better...

We got a better upgrade and kept the same room we had on the Lido deck, but now pay 4A fare of $499....

se we saved ANOTHER $100!!!

A total savings of $180 off my original fare, and taxes also are less!!

Anyone know why the Month of Oct would be considered a black out date. No sale for my Oct 16th Eastern Caribbean Liberty sailing, but I can't find sale rates for anything in Oct, seems like an odd time for black out.

update - I called Carnival, it's just my sail date that is blacked out.

My PVP just called....

yesterday we saved $80

but the sale made it even better...

We got a better upgrade and kept the same room we had on the Lido deck, but now pay 4A fare of $499....

se we saved ANOTHER $100!!!

A total savings of $180 off my original fare, and taxes also are less!!

why are the taxes lower?:confused:

Bill

Where do you input the code?? I cant find it on the new web design!

On the page that shows the Staterooms, Click on the tab that says "Departure Info". Or on the right hand side of the page, click on the 'edit' button next to "Departure Information".

Archived