"Student" admission fee

ppfqp

As I am doing research, I often see that prices are broken down into adults, children, students, pensioners. Children are 12 and under. Would my 15-year-old daughters count as "students" for ticket purposes?

And does anyone know if the policy is similar in other parts of Europe? We also stop in France and Italy. Thanks for any info!!

As I am doing research, I often see that prices are broken down into adults, children, students, pensioners. Children are 12 and under. Would my 15-year-old daughters count as "students" for ticket purposes?

And does anyone know if the policy is similar in other parts of Europe? We also stop in France and Italy. Thanks for any info!!

I believe so,yes,she can get in as a student as long as she has a school ID,and maybe something with her age on it. When you get to the ticket booth just ask.This can for any place you go.

In Italy most of the discounts(student/senior etc.) are for folks from EU countries.

In Spain they give senior discounts everywhere for everyone no matter what your home country. I suppose it would be the same for students there. If you don't see a discount price listed, ask about it.

Thanks for the info! We will plan to bring their high school IDs and ask when we get there. It does make it hard to budget, when we don't know what they will cost. Most of the child rates indicate ages 12 or below so I guess they are considered adults if they don't qualify for the student rate.

Thanks for the info! We will plan to bring their high school IDs and ask when we get there. It does make it hard to budget, when we don't know what they will cost. Most of the child rates indicate ages 12 or below so I guess they are considered adults if they don't qualify for the student rate.

Easy to budget for Europe...bring half the clothes and twice the money:D:D:D

IME, student discounts are only for EU citizens. Often "students" is referring to those attending university only. Children over 12 are usually considered adults, and pay adult rates. You can always try and ask though.

When I wasn't sure which ticket to purchase in Malta, I emailed the museum and they told me how to book the student ticket with no problems. They were aware that DD is not a university student and that we are arriving by cruise ship. I say contact the vendor directly. Every penny counts and the euros add up fast!!!

Archived