Magic is going to................

Legend

From my MCC, looks like Magic will do Western Caribbean and Bahamas, like Conquest:

Subject: Carnival new ships in Glaveston

Sorry to bother you with a 2nd email today but we just got advance notice on some special travel news and you might want to get your order in early for this one!!!

This is GREAT news for those of you who love to cruise from Galveston!!!!

Coming fall (Late Oct) 2011 - The BRAND NEW Carnival Magic sails from Galveston doing 7 Nt Cruises and the Carnival Triumph is going to do 4 and 5 Nt cruises from Galveston starting in the fall of 2011!!!

Carnival Cruise Lines’ newest ship, the 3,690-passenger Carnival Magic, will debut with a schedule of seven-, nine- and 12-day Mediterranean cruises operating round-trip from Barcelona from May to October 2011. This marks Carnival’s first full season of Mediterranean cruises in three years, as well as the first time the line has homeported a ship in Barcelona.

The Carnival Magic will then be doing a special Trans-Atlantic sailing from Barcelona to Galveston in Oct. 2011 so if you want on this special sailing give us a call ASAP as it is going to sell out quickly!!!

The 130,000-ton Carnival Magic will offer a host of features popularized on its sister ship Carnival Dream, including a WaterWorks aqua park, a stunning café/live entertainment venue called Ocean Plaza; Serenity adults-only retreat; spacious, modern facilities for children and teens; and a wide range of stateroom categories. Several innovations unique to the Carnival Magic will be announced in the coming months.

Once in Galveston the Carnival Magic will sail for 7 Nts to the Western Caribbean and also 7 Nts to the Bahamas & Key West.

The Carnival Triumph will take over the Carnival Ecstasy's 4 and 5 night itineraries but will have a LOT more balcony cabins as she is much larger that the Carnival Ecstasy and newer!! She was built in 1999 and last refurbished in 2005! Holding just over 3,400 passengers. You can learn more about her by clicking here.

I expect this news to make our phones ring like crazy especially for groups such as wedding parties, singles, multi-generational family groups and others.

Since Carnival offers their lowest rate to those who book in advance your best rates are going to be available NOW! Ask us about the Carnival Early Saver fares, where if you book 3 months in advance on a 3 to 5 night cruise and 5 months in advance on a 6 night or longer cruise and the price goes down (up to 2 days before your departure) you get your price protected at the lower rate!! Some rules and restrictions are on this offer and our agents can help explain them to you!

Voyager=1999

Mariner=2003

Yea, I know, but not sure, for instance is Glory that much better than Conquest, because its newer??

I hear Mariner has more glass. I was WOW'ed by Voyager, so looking forward to seeing if I love Mariner more. Im thrilled with the low prices Mariner came out with. Two dates have the C&A coupons plus $100 OBC if you book in June ... sure feeling lucky tonight.

... and Magic coming here too ...how lucky can we get.

Anyone can get a discount on NCL with a frequent loser card from Harrah's. The more expensive the card, the bigger the discount.

I don't have one of those cards....but my inlaws sure do ;) they could get a really big discount :eek:

like that reference :D

Yea, I know, but not sure, for instance is Glory that much better than Conquest, because its newer??

I hear Mariner has more glass. I was WOW'ed by Voyager, so looking forward to seeing if I love Mariner more. Im thrilled with the low prices Mariner came out with. Two dates have the C&A coupons plus $100 OBC if you book in June ... sure feeling lucky tonight.

... and Magic coming here too ...how lucky can we get.

OMG... too many choices..

Im still holding out hope for at least More KW sailings....(would love to have some choices in ports)

Love Progreso,LOVE-LOVE GrandCayman. Love KW, Love Cozumel(been there a lot)..thats it for me..the others are just 'places I must sail to' if I want to get to the others...and No, I dont even get off the ship in the other ports...

Just still hoping.:D

:D:):D:)

you should have seen our puppies (and the kiddo) when Doreen and I hit 'refresh' and Jons blog appeared and we watched it and we started cheering ..the pups thought we were crazy, the kiddo *knew* what was going on....lol

"were going on the Magic" (doreen)

"I get to book another cruise--on the Magic" (me)

~yes, were dorks~:)

:D Making me smile

From my MCC, looks like Magic will do Western Caribbean and Bahamas, like Conquest:

Subject: Carnival new ships in Glaveston

Sorry to bother you with a 2nd email today but we just got advance notice on some special travel news and you might want to get your order in early for this one!!!

This is GREAT news for those of you who love to cruise from Galveston!!!!

Coming fall (Late Oct) 2011 - The BRAND NEW Carnival Magic sails from Galveston doing 7 Nt Cruises and the Carnival Triumph is going to do 4 and 5 Nt cruises from Galveston starting in the fall of 2011!!!

Carnival Cruise Lines’ newest ship, the 3,690-passenger Carnival Magic, will debut with a schedule of seven-, nine- and 12-day Mediterranean cruises operating round-trip from Barcelona from May to October 2011. This marks Carnival’s first full season of Mediterranean cruises in three years, as well as the first time the line has homeported a ship in Barcelona.

The Carnival Magic will then be doing a special Trans-Atlantic sailing from Barcelona to Galveston in Oct. 2011 so if you want on this special sailing give us a call ASAP as it is going to sell out quickly!!!

The 130,000-ton Carnival Magic will offer a host of features popularized on its sister ship Carnival Dream, including a WaterWorks aqua park, a stunning café/live entertainment venue called Ocean Plaza; Serenity adults-only retreat; spacious, modern facilities for children and teens; and a wide range of stateroom categories. Several innovations unique to the Carnival Magic will be announced in the coming months.

Once in Galveston the Carnival Magic will sail for 7 Nts to the Western Caribbean and also 7 Nts to the Bahamas & Key West.

The Carnival Triumph will take over the Carnival Ecstasy's 4 and 5 night itineraries but will have a LOT more balcony cabins as she is much larger that the Carnival Ecstasy and newer!! She was built in 1999 and last refurbished in 2005! Holding just over 3,400 passengers. You can learn more about her by clicking here.

I expect this news to make our phones ring like crazy especially for groups such as wedding parties, singles, multi-generational family groups and others.

Since Carnival offers their lowest rate to those who book in advance your best rates are going to be available NOW! Ask us about the Carnival Early Saver fares, where if you book 3 months in advance on a 3 to 5 night cruise and 5 months in advance on a 6 night or longer cruise and the price goes down (up to 2 days before your departure) you get your price protected at the lower rate!! Some rules and restrictions are on this offer and our agents can help explain them to you!

This was posted 40 minutes ago and nobody responded?.......lol ;)

Saw the announcement on Mr.Heald's blog. I'm sooooo excited to get the Magic here, but so sad the Ecstasy is leaving. She's my favorite, now I guess I'll just have to drive to NO to visit her ;)

It won't take New Orleans long to surpass Galveston as a cruise port to an extent where even Carnival can't deny it.

What do you mean it won't take long for New Orleans to surpass Galveston as a cruise port? We have done it already. In 2011 New Orleans will have more than 50,000 more cruise passengers than Galveston.

Galveston will have people embarking on the Magic, Triumph and Mariner with no visiting cruise ships. New Orleans will have people embarking on the Conquest, Ecstasy, Voyager, Spirit and the Ventura (not counting the smaller Spirit of America) and have the Aurora, Azura and the Oriana visiting for 6 port days.

Each day a cruise ship docks at the port brings a million dollars to the city which desperately needs it to rebuild and become the "New" New Orleans.:)

Congratulations to Galveston for landing the Magic but you can see that Carnival needed a city with less competition than New Orleans to ensure that it always sailed full. :D

This was posted 40 minutes ago and nobody responded?.......lol ;)

I couldnt think of anything to say to it ... is there something in there new that we didnt know? Maybe I missed it.

I have a email into my PVP for prices and stuff tomorrow... Im assuming PVPs will be allowed to tell us tomorrow ...so we can get a idea.

Any idea when you will have pricing for us?

I have some itineraries.

These are all for the Magic out of Galveston.

Nov. 14, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya and Cozumel

Dec. 18, 2011- 8 Day to Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel

Dec. 26, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Progreso

I have some more itineraries.

These are all for the Conquest out of New Orleans.

Dec. 18, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya, Belize, and Cozumel

Dec. 24, 2011- 8 Day to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel, and Progreso

Also Carnival is going to be doing Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Montego Bay out of NOLA. It looks like no more Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel out of NOLA. The Eastern itinerary is once a month.

I have some more itineraries.

These are all for the Conquest out of New Orleans.

Dec. 18, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya, Belize, and Cozumel

Dec. 24, 2011- 8 Day to Belize, Roatan, Cozumel, and Progreso

Costa Maya is looking big ??? Not sure what to think of it ....been there and not a lot there, but maybe Carnival has big plans like the port they built in Roatan?

I have some itineraries.

These are all for the Magic out of Galveston.

Nov. 14, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya and Cozumel

Dec. 18, 2011- 8 Day to Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan, and Cozumel

Dec. 26, 2011- 6 Day to Costa Maya, Cozumel, and Progreso

We need Dec 4th or Dec 11th ... more costa maya

Archived