Magic is going to................

Legend

LOL I just emailed my PVP with a call me as soon as booking opens! It's not like he doesn't know already we want to book! :D

lol...I did the same thing to my TA, and Ive been calling her everyday since last week...:D

She will probably be happy the announced it, just so she doesnt get my 'so,...anything yet?' daily call:p

OMG,. Randy, Im so confused since you combined all the threads...I thought you made the others go "poof"

I was having a hard enough time keeping up..

:)

Yeah i'll let this one go a little longer.....but probably once I start booking my group will just use my main thread.:D

I think the Ecstasy will stay in Galveston and the Triumph will stay in New Orleans.

Then it's a bet! If they stay where they are I will buy you a DOD. If I'm not on your cruise I'll Paypal you. :)

Expect an email from me next Monday when Carnival announces the 2012 dates. I will tell you how to buy my DOD. ;)

OK waiting, now I'm waiting for your email address so I can tell you how to buy my DOD. :) :) :)

Conquest and Ecstasy are both great ships. New Orleans will be lucky to have them (Conquest is going back so it should feel like home).

So excited that Galveston is getting a NEW SHIP. Us Texans love to cruise.

So what was the dates on the Trans Atlantic and pricing??

Continental Airlines has a red-eye from from LAX to Houston.

What are y'all LA folks looking to fly to Houston/Galveston for? You have the Splendor & Paradise plus the Spirit part of the year just down the road in SD??

Just kidding; we Texans are a friendly bunch. Come 'on!

Marty

Not real happy here :(

They could have left the Fantasy :rolleyes:

Conquest, Ectasy and Mariner.... seems like we get all of Galveston's cast offs :eek:

Far from "cast-offs"...

Ecstasy is a newer, better Fantasy because of the 98 additional balconies, PLUS Carnival's Crystal Eagle award holder.

Conquest is going back home. Both are wonderful ships.

If still not satisfied, the brand new Magic will be only 5 hrs drive on I-10 west!!

Marty

:D

and I've been on the Conquest ......;)

Me too, and the Ecstasy...(several times);)

Im sorry, Im not at liberty to make any trades, BUT....we would love for you to come sail... and in return I will make a trip to NOLA someday to sail out of there... :)

besides, I have to try that Cilantro Maragarita!! :D

OK waiting, now I'm waiting for your email address so I can tell you how to buy my DOD. :) :) :)

Or, if you want to go for double or nothing we can bet on what the Ecstasy is going to be doing for the 19 day period before going to New Orleans.

I say a cruise and then minor refurbishing in wet or dry dock even though everyone keeps saying it won't need any type of refurbishing in a year and a half.

(bets must be made before it's announced)

Me too, and the Ecstasy...(several times);)

Im sorry, Im not at liberty to make any trades, BUT....we would love for you to come sail... and in return I will make a trip to NOLA someday to sail out of there... :)

besides, I have to try that Cilantro Maragarita!! :D

We may actually be cruising late next year on the Magic with our baby DD to celebrate her graduation from LSU next spring...and possibly joined by our oldest DD who became a Houstonian :eek: after graduating from LSU in 2006

We like to cruise the first week in December...so..we may see you all :)

it will be up to the baby DD....Oasis or Magic :confused:

LMAO.....I SOOOO wanted some of that bet the other day....:D

lol me too ... and I told waiting the same as cruizer2 was posting way before he posted it here ... maybe next time he will believe me.

conquest cant be paired with Triumph, too similar and cant be in New Orleans by itself... so Ecstasy had to go over to do the short cruises. Conquest wasnt going to take over the short cruises from Triumph... Only way it could work out.

I love Ecstasy too ... glad I have a couple more booked out of Galveston. I hope the prices on Magic arent too sky high ... and this isnt a case of be careful what you wish for.

We may actually be cruising late next year on the Magic with our baby DD to celebrate her graduation from LSU next spring...and possibly joined by our oldest DD who became a Houstonian :eek: after graduating from LSU in 2006

We like to cruise the first week in December...so..we may see you all :)

it will be up to the baby DD....Oasis or Magic :confused:

(chanting, in "babyDD"s direction)

Ma-gic, Ma-gic, Ma-gic!:)

We just Might see ya!;)

Archived