Magic is going to................

Legend

Or, if you want to go for double or nothing we can bet on what the Ecstasy is going to be doing for the 19 day period before going to New Orleans.

I say a cruise and then minor refurbishing in wet or dry dock even though everyone keeps saying it won't need any type of refurbishing in a year and a half.

(bets must be made before it's announced)

tally, I already took you up on this bet a couple of times, but you wouldnt take my bet that whatever it was, its wasnt dry dock.

Im still betting you are wrong about that part...even if you wouldnt take my bet.

Far from "cast-offs"...

Ecstasy is a newer, better Fantasy because of the 98 additional balconies, PLUS Carnival's Crystal Eagle award holder.

Conquest is going back home. Both are wonderful ships.

If still not satisfied, the brand new Magic will be only 5 hrs drive on I-10 west!!

Marty

Really????.....then why are you all so happy :confused:

Oh...and I have some oil I can sell you too :D

conquest cant be in New Orleans by itself... so Ecstasy had to go .
So she would not be lonely ;)

I love Ecstasy too ... glad I have a couple more booked out of Galveston.

Me too!

I hope the prices on Magic arent too sky high ... and this isnt a case of be careful what you wish for.

Me too!

:)

Yes you have Fire...and you and I knew some things we weren't saying but you pulled it off VERY well.....lol:D

I still know one more little piece, that I havent said in public ... :D

Im sure compared to what you know, its minor ....

Really????.....then why are you all so happy :confused:

:D

Duh...Cuz we got the Magic!!;) :p

~only kidding~

We have had the same ships for a while. Im glad to get to sail on a different ship, Im excieted about the Triumph as well, just hope they add some (different) ports too, ( I know Cozumel wont change but) Cozumel is gonna start charging me residency tax I think, if I keep going there. ;)

tally, I already took you up on this bet a couple of times, but you wouldnt take my bet that whatever it was, its wasnt dry dock.

Im still betting you are wrong about that part...even if you wouldnt take my bet.

I told you what I think the Ecstasy will do for 19 days and I will take your bet as soon as you tell me what you think it WILL do for the 19 days. (not what you think it won't do) :confused:

Duh...Cuz we got the Magic!!;) :p

~only kidding~

We have had the same ships for a while. Im glad to get to sail on a different ship, Im excieted about the Triumph as well, just hope they add some (different) ports too, ( I know Cozumel wont change but) Cozumel is gonna start charging me residency tax I think, if I keep going there. ;)

My DH didn't get to go on the Triumph when I went in Jan...so I told him that we should book a short cruise before she goes to Galveston

so..... he could check her out :D tehehe

But....the oldest DD is getting married in March...so I need to win the lotto :eek:

Just saw the video on John Heald's blog so i guess there's nothing more to speculate except where the Breeze will go.

Oh, the speculating hasnt even finished ... what ports, any new ports?? Same ole that Conquest did?? Prices ... things we want to know to book.

I told you what I think the Ecstasy will do for 19 days and I will take your bet as soon as you tell me what you think it WILL do for the 19 days. (not what you think it won't do) :confused:

Well, I will be telling ya I told ya so, when its not dry dock :D

Oh, the speculating hasnt even finished ... what ports, any new ports?? Same ole that Conquest did?? Prices ... things we want to know to book.

My guess is that it just takes over Conquest's itinerary maybe a couple new itinerary's thrown in every once in a while.

Well, I will be telling ya I told ya so, when its not dry dock :D

Well it might be dry dock, wet dock or whatever you want to call it while they do a minor refurb, renovation, addition, improvement, whatever, but I bet it doesn't do a 19 day cruise. (though if it did I might book it :))

Some interesting cruises that will probably sell out quick are the 8 day Magic Christmas cruise on 12-18-11 and the 8 day Conquest Christmas and New Years cruise on 12-24-11 and the 7 day Ecstasy cruise on 10-1-11.

You better book these early if you want a special cabin. ;)

Five years ago we sailed on Conquest out of NOLA. We had planned two days pre-cruise in NOLA - unfortunately, thanks to a United Airlines union action, we ended up arriving in NOLA Saturday evening before our Sunday cruise. We managed dinner on Bourbon Street and a brief walking tour Sunday morning, but that was it. (We saw a lot more of Chicago, where we spent most of our pre-cruise time. Although it wasn't planned, we really liked it a lot.:)) After the cruise, we told ourselves we needed to try NOLA again. Then Katrina came through and Conquest went to Galveston. We have since sailed her again this past February out of Galveston.

DH and I really don't have a lot of interest in sailing on either Dream or Magic - I like big ships, but these just seem a bit too big and too crowded for me, based on the reviews. I like the Conquest-class ships a lot. And we love Conquest in particular. So I'm thinking that it's about time we made a return visit to the Crescent City - oil slick or no.

Some interesting cruises that will probably sell out quick are the 8 day Magic Christmas cruise on 12-18-11 and the 8 day Conquest Christmas and New Years cruise on 12-24-11 and the 7 day Ecstasy cruise on 10-1-11.

You better book these early if you want a special cabin. ;)

....and the repo Conquest cruise? say good bye to Conquest.

Not real happy here :(

They could have left the Fantasy :rolleyes:

Conquest, Ectasy and Mariner.... seems like we get all of Galveston's cast offs :eek:

Galveston typically got cast offs. New Orleans goes from 1 Carnival ship to 2. It's a good day. Add NCL and Royal and that is 4 ships - 4 choices in New Orleans.

It won't take New Orleans long to surpass Galveston as a cruise port to an extent where even Carnival can't deny it. The Carnival Breeze is going to look so good sitting in New Orleans. :)

Plus, we haven't seen the itineraries for Magic vs Conquest, yet. ;)

Galveston typically got cast offs. New Orleans goes from 1 Carnival ship to 2. It's a good day. Add NCL and Royal and that is 4 ships - 4 choices in New Orleans.

It won't take New Orleans long to surpass Galveston as a cruise port to an extent where even Carnival can't deny it. The Carnival Breeze is going to look so good sitting in New Orleans. :)

New Orleans has been growing rapidly for Carnival over the last few years.

Carnival Fantasy then

Carnival Triumph and now

Carnival Conquest and Carnival Ecstasy

Yall get a NCL...no fair!!

;)

Archived