Magic is going to................

Legend

OK.. If you live in a place called Prison City, you deserve it..

My hometown is really Huntsville, which is the headquarters for the Texas Prison system. We have 9 prisons within a 30 mile radius...... However, we are the safe ones - they don't hang around here when they get loose.

Very excited about the Magic. I love the Conquest, but ready to do something new. I sail on the NCL Epic in 3 weeks! I can hardly wait!

I wouldn't go as far as lame but I do think its very odd. I expected Port Canaveral. I can't imagine people who fly to their cruises flying to Texas. I know I wouldn't.

Oh well. Congrats to the Galvestonians lol. I know you all are very excited.

The bad thing for me about flying to Texas (Galveston) from the Left coast for my cruises is NO REDEYE FLIGHTS . . . means hotel for sure. :(

No more Magic threads.......they are all in this thread except for my Team Magic thread....maybe they will tell about the itin tomorrow.....anyone wanna guess so I can wait til after they posted like Cruizer2 did the otehr day and say they are right?...lol

Well, the consensus was right on this thread!! Now, we just need to know where the ships will be cruising to from Galveston & New Orleans.

I'm sure the Triumph's short 4-5 day cruises will still be to Cozumel and somewhere else (Progresso still?). I know a lot of people will miss Ecstasy (me included). I'm glad we are booked on Ecstasy for July 10th, however, there's plenty of time, so we may get to sail her again.

Q; what's everyone's opinion of the Triumph?? I know she is a bit smaller (but not much smaller) than the Conquest. One positive, would be less passengers on a similar size ship.

New Orleans- happy for you getting your Conquest back, as she was designed (by Farcus) for New Orleans. And, you will be getting the Crystal Eagle award-winner (multiple times) in the Carnival Ecstasy.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone is relieved to finally get the official word (or as close to official as possible, coming from John Heald himself). Now this thread can die a natural, but long overdue, death...

Marty

HEY RANDY!!!!???

Spill it, what are the ports??

:)

or ...just a yes or no...

"are we getting any new itinerary??"

:o

We HAVE to have SomeThing to Hound you about

Don't be greedy kids.....maybe they will announce the itins tomorrow? ;)

Yes it is official carnival magic is coming to galveston along with the triumph.

Even though i am thrilled to have the magic i will miss the ecstasy as she is my favorite ship. Now if i want to cruise on her i will have to drive 6 hours instead of 1.

I will have to get a few more cruises in on the ecstasy before she leaves.

Ohhh noooooo...

this thread LIVES ON :eek:

(bugging Randy about the new itin's)

Randy- btw, what are the new itinerraries going to be :p??

Marty

Yeah....hopefully they will spill that tomorrow....I'm tired of remembering what I can't say :(

Archived