Recent Nachi Cocum reviews?

TurnLeftKasey

Does anyone know if parasailing is available here and if so how much? The DH would like to try it this time. We were thinking of Paridise just because of this but if they offer it from Nachi that would be the best option for us.

Yes they do offer parasailing at Nachi, my son and his girlfriend just did it earlier this month. I believe it was a little under $100 for the two of them, we did negotiate with them to get $10 off the price. A representative is walking around offering a few activities. I copied this from their website.

Cocom with These Add-ons!

Palancar Snorkeling

Adults:$38 usd

12-17 years: $30usd

4-11 years: $25usd

2 hour glass bottom boat snorkeling tour

Palancarsnorkeling.jpg

Beach Massage

30 min.: $40 usd

1 Hour: $70 usd

BeachMassageCozumel.jpg

Parasailing

Single: $50 usd

Tandem: $90 usd

(2 Passengers at the same time - $45 per person)

ParasailingCozumel.jpg

Scuba Diving

1 Tank: $32 usd

2 Tank: $64 usd

Boat dives to the famous Palancar Reef

ScubaDiveNachi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have Nachi booked for my upcoming cruise.

Looking for some recent visits. How was the food? Was it crowded? How was the service? The beach? Last time I was there, the beach had a big hill when getting in and out the water. Wanted to know if the beach has leveled off when getting in and out of the water. All info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hi, have Nachi booked for my upcoming cruise.

Looking for some recent visits. How was the food? Was it crowded? How was the service? The beach? Last time I was there, the beach had a big hill when getting in and out the water. Wanted to know if the beach has leveled off when getting in and out of the water. All info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We were there last Tuesday and had a blast! They took our picture when we walked in (and ended up buying it for $10). Cute pic with big sobraro hats on. We were taken to our chairs and palapas and immediately ordered drinks. I bought a floating mat for $9 (I think that was the cost) and put it on my chair and never used it once! The distance from the chairs to beach area is minimal and I only got in the water for a few minutes, just so I could say I did..hehe. There is a small drop off and the water was a little cloudy, but the storm had just come through a few days before.

We ended up going to the pool as soon as we got our drink and ended up staying in the pool the whole time! There was only a total of 40 people there that day and we met some great friends from the Destiny. When we got there, they were in their chairs by the beach, but soon everyone was in the pool and everyone stayed there (of course it helped that the bar was right in the pool too). There were many drinks..most of them were what we call foo-foo drinks..very sweet..but they also had 2 different types of Mexican Beer (too hopy for some). We ended up drinking lots of "Sex In The Pool" and some did non stop tequila shots and beer!

The food was very good. After drinking for a couple of hours, we decided it was time to eat something and we ended up with nachos (very good) and guacamole (very very good) as an appetizer. Later that afternoon we went back for our entree and had grilled shrimp with rice and veggies (very good) and chicken/steak fajitas (also very good). I will try to get some pictures downloaded from our Facebook pics. We never did make it to dessert!

The service was fantastic! We never waited for anything!

We had a great time and would go back there in an instant!

For those of you that have been to Nachi after the new currency laws went into effect, are taxis and Nachi still accepting American dollars? I think I'm interpreting the new law correctly that if the transaction is less than $100 USD then it's ok. I don't mind getting enough pesos to cover but if it's not necessary, I'll stick with dollars. Anyone recall what the taxi cost for 2 people is from the International Pier? You'd think I'd remember after 3 visits but..... :)

For those of you that have been to Nachi after the new currency laws went into effect, are taxis and Nachi still accepting American dollars? I think I'm interpreting the new law correctly that if the transaction is less than $100 USD then it's ok. I don't mind getting enough pesos to cover but if it's not necessary, I'll stick with dollars. Anyone recall what the taxi cost for 2 people is from the International Pier? You'd think I'd remember after 3 visits but..... :)

I want to say we spent $12.00 for our taxi..up and back. They took American dollars as well as Nachi's did too..no problem at all.

well you were lucky to talk the driver down cause all the prices are set on the board right there as you get in the taxi.well the tip was nice but you'd of saved a buck just paying the 15.00,oh well he probably had a big smile on his face.:D

wolfganghowell:didn't we cruise together last October?Halloween cruise?we're doing the same one again this year,just a few more weeks to go...

Kimberley

Oh wow, DolphinFan thanks for that review. I'm really excited now.

When we went last September, we had to climb up and over a hill of sand to get back to our chairs. Glad to hear the beach has leveled off some.

Yes, please hurry and post pictures.

Again, thanks:D

We just got back from our Cruise and have to say Nachi was one of the highlights. We also had Carlos and he was amazing, he took photos for us. He put up with all 7 of us crazies and never stopped smiling for us. There were probably about 50 people there the day we went. The food was great, all the drinks we tried were great. The water was cool and clear, it was by far the most relaxing day we had. I would absolutely go back.

So glad to hear about your experience. There will be 7 of us "crazies" spending the day at Nachi on Nov 23rd and we like to drink and have a great time and we are sooooo looking forward to our day here. This cruise is to celebrate my 40th bday and it's Me, my 61 year old Mom, my 38 year old sister and her friend, my 35 year sister and her friend and my baby sister who is 32. We hope to be there right around 9am when they open and will request Carlos for our waiter!

We were there last Tuesday and had a blast! They took our picture when we walked in (and ended up buying it for $10). Cute pic with big sobraro hats on. We were taken to our chairs and palapas and immediately ordered drinks. I bought a floating mat for $9 (I think that was the cost) and put it on my chair and never used it once! The distance from the chairs to beach area is minimal and I only got in the water for a few minutes, just so I could say I did..hehe. There is a small drop off and the water was a little cloudy, but the storm had just come through a few days before.

We ended up going to the pool as soon as we got our drink and ended up staying in the pool the whole time! There was only a total of 40 people there that day and we met some great friends from the Destiny. When we got there, they were in their chairs by the beach, but soon everyone was in the pool and everyone stayed there (of course it helped that the bar was right in the pool too). There were many drinks..most of them were what we call foo-foo drinks..very sweet..but they also had 2 different types of Mexican Beer (too hopy for some). We ended up drinking lots of "Sex In The Pool" and some did non stop tequila shots and beer!

The food was very good. After drinking for a couple of hours, we decided it was time to eat something and we ended up with nachos (very good) and guacamole (very very good) as an appetizer. Later that afternoon we went back for our entree and had grilled shrimp with rice and veggies (very good) and chicken/steak fajitas (also very good). I will try to get some pictures downloaded from our Facebook pics. We never did make it to dessert!

The service was fantastic! We never waited for anything!

We had a great time and would go back there in an instant!

Just wondering what time you guys arrived? Also, could you get more than one of the pictures? There are 7 of us ladies going and I am guessing more than one of us will want one of the pics! I love the picture of you guys in the sombreros!

wolfganghowell:i know we cruises together,maybe it was on the Voyager a couple years ago.I remember cause you were saying how tall your hubby is compared to you.....maybe i dreamed it....:eek:

Kimberley

Just wondering what time you guys arrived? Also' date=' could you get more than one of the pictures? There are 7 of us ladies going and I am guessing more than one of us will want one of the pics! I love the picture of you guys in the sombreros![/quote']

We got there around 11:30pm. As far as the picture..I'm sure they would print off as many as you needed at $10 a piece, but I just bought one and made my own copies :-)

Fisical1:yes it use to be 100 but they have lowered it to 80....wow with seven ships in port that day you ought to be very glad your going to Nachi...have fun,its a little piece of paradise,we've been three times already and going back in a couple weeks.

Fisical1:yes it use to be 100 but they have lowered it to 80....wow with seven ships in port that day you ought to be very glad your going to Nachi...have fun,its a little piece of paradise,we've been three times already and going back in a couple weeks.

We were at Nachi last month. We also had four big ships in port that day, so it was nice to go to a private beach. The service is excellent.

Here are some pics of the beach, the pool and the swimup bar...

LidoLiz

IMG_1765.jpg.593fe38e258d99b83f03a3d7b9997dab.jpg

IMG_1770.jpg.50a5e6e2d6e2e4792c13cb77dc260cd4.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg.3496610475f9d3ab177f67fb46a6127e.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg.8ee7d0f9965e793d1c644ccc0deccb35.jpg

We went went to Nacci on October 1 with about 50 of our Crazies' friend. There were other crusers there too so their there about 80-90 people there. We did not find it crowded at all. We mainly hung out at a table in the pavillion and in the pool. Our waiter was woderful. The drinks were plenty and potent. The food was good also.

Just got back from Nachi, was there on Friday last week. The beach area was absolutely beautiful. 3 ships in port and i would guess maybe 30 to 40 people at the beach there.

Some things i did not like:

Guy trying to sell you everything under the sun (fishing, snorkeling, this that the other) while you are trying to follow your waiter to your palapa.

Fairly slow and non responsive service. Often times had a pretty big wait from the time i finished a drink until i could find the waiter to get another. Had to go find him to ask for menus.

Things i loved:

The water was beautiful, cool and did i mention crystal clear blue??

The food was amazing. Had some seafood ceviche that was outstanding. Fajitas and nachos were great too!

Snorkeling trip was really fun

I would definitely go back...i miss it already.

Archived