MIA Transportation

Kruizin'Kath

We are flying into ( and out of) FLL, but will be renting a car in FLL and returning it to MIA after spending three days in Key West before our cruise. I know that SAS is a good transportation back to FLL, but what is a good transportation from MIA to the Marriott Biscayne Bay? Any suggestions will be appreciated:)

Thanks,

Kathy

We are flying into ( and out of) FLL' date=' but will be renting a car in FLL and returning it to MIA after spending three days in Key West before our cruise. I know that SAS is a good transportation back to FLL, but what is a good transportation from MIA to the Marriott Biscayne Bay? Any suggestions will be appreciated:)

Thanks,

Kathy[/quote']

Easy. Taxi: $25-$30 in normal traffic.

Yes, taxi is the easiest and cheapest. I assume you are dropping the rental at MIA, then taking a cab back to the Marriott?...Its about 15 minutes and will cost about $20.

You may want to find out if the Marriott has an airport shuttle - that way you can eliminate that cost...

The Marriott to the Port is a hop, skip and jump away, taxi again is the easiest way to go...

2 blocks from your hotel is one of my favorite Miami dining spots - Bin 18. Wonderful Bistro, great food, friendly service, and a wine and beer list that has me drooling as I write this. Good luck!:)

2 blocks from your hotel is one of my favorite Miami dining spots - Bin 18. Wonderful Bistro, great food, friendly service, and a wine and beer list that has me drooling as I write this. Good luck!:)

Bin 18 is outstanding! Nice decor, great wines, excellent cheese selections, very reasonable prices. Probably not a place for young children.

Archived