Never too old!

Musicus

Hi Tenngal! When do you leave for Barcelona? Have a wonderful TA. :D

Hi, Pat!

I leave Thanksgiving day, staying 2 nights in Barcelona, then sail on Sunday. Our Roll Call is massive! I'm looking forward to seeing some new places, then relaxing for six days at sea.

I hope to meet up with you on a cruise someday.

I'll be checking this thread for Egon's news when I return...

Hi, Pat!

I leave Thanksgiving day, staying 2 nights in Barcelona, then sail on Sunday. Our Roll Call is massive! I'm looking forward to seeing some new places, then relaxing for six days at sea.

I hope to meet up with you on a cruise someday.

I'll be checking this thread for Egon's news when I return...

Wish I was going with you! Have a wonderful cruise looking at that big, beautiful ocean and DON'T EAT TOO MUCH!! (yeah, right?)...fill me in when you come back!

# 18 Fort Lauderdale - Key West-Ocho Rios-Georgetown-Cozumel-FL

November 21-28

I spent practically all day with the computer on my lap in the Terminal Building after enduring another bout of having to go through US Immigration after all disembarking passengers had done so. But it seemed to go just a little bit smoother this time, taking only about two and a half hours. But I did have a frustrating time trying to find what the computer said was not right with my addresses; I copied them onto te notepad and blew them up, found a couple of dots in places where they didn't belong, but still was unable to send. Eventually I sent the entire list to Steve and he did find an extra comma which I had missed und, what a relief after HOURS!!, I was able to dispatch the stuff.

The list grows by leaps and bounds and so does the chance of malicious gremlins playing tricks on me. I was able to contact Barbara Glowth by Skype, after exchanging email messages with her and am looking forward to seeing her in FL in the near future - she has offered to show me the town and environments, which is really very nice.

But I have now started the routine of swimming 15 laps first thing before breakfast and am astounded that between 7.30 and 8 AM, of 3000 people

not one is in the pools only a few in the hot tubs.

And off we go again in the evening. There has been an enormous namount of activity on board with the newcomers looking for their cabins, finding their

way or reconnoitering the ship and I note that there are many more kids than before.

As anticipated, champagne and strawberries sat on the desk in my cabin. As I had said to the 93-year old lady and her daughter that I would share he next bottle with them, I went around 5 pm, with my drink in hand, looking for them in places where they might be listening to music, since I could not find them in their cabin. Suddenly, a lady accosted me by name and sure cut my search for the others short ... Stefanie, it turns out, had seen my story published with a picture in the Osoyoos Time and apparently making the rounds on Cruise Critic.com, together with my reports which some other member has chosen to post on this website - so she recognized me. Well, we sat down right there where the encounter happened in the Zebra Lounge (still relatively quiet at that time) and

got to know some things about each other, which made me decide to juist bring a couple of glasses of Champagne and two strawberries to Camille and her mother and have the rest at our table, to which I was able, through Ugo, the Maitre d', to have Stefanie transferred from the one she has been assigned to. Previously, I checked out the newcomers at my table, which this time consisted of 3 women and one man and, (just my luck!), when I brought Stefanie to the table, lo and behold, she and the man (Wayne) already knew each other and he sure made a play for her. All at the table (it's for single travelers) are divorcees, by the way; one of them, from Argentina, can only speak a few words in English. Stefanie is by far the winner. Like it always seems to be the case, this table is one of the very last to vacate after Dinner, because of very animated discussions happen and so it was close to 10pm, Stefanie, who had been up since 5am, flying to FL, went to bed and I also - my own.

Today (Nov.22) in Key West, a shuttle bus took me to the centre of the Old Town, of which I got to see a lot, because I was anxious to get to the Post Office where, hopefully, I would be able to connect with my new camera at last; once again I wished I already had the scooter, more or less limping along

fair distances from where the shuttle stopped to the Post Office and back again. But, Eureka! my effort was rewarded and I sure heaved a sigh of relief - the camera was there, and it works and looks fine. This endeth another trial.

Back in my cabin, an invitation to dine with the captain at 8.30 tonight - I have arrived! It's also a Gala night again and there's a Gala Cocktail Party for everyone in two shifts, 5.45 and 7.30 and, since I've had been to two of these before, I am looking forward to having a martini, which is also offered, rather than the "usual"champagne (if I sound blasé, forgive me!).

DINNER WITH THE CAPTAIN: There were two couples besides myself invited, who were seated left and right from the captain at a large table in an alcove located in the back of the Palladio restaurant. Before we went there, more C hampagne in the Bar dei Poeti, but after having had two martinis just before, I only sipped at it. At the other end of the table sat Guiseppe, the Chief engineer, I to his left and to my left Antonino, the Hotel Manager - both of these men way over 50 and had almost as many stripes as the captain. To the right of Guiseppe, opposite me, were two more engineers of lesser importance than the Chief. I got along fabulously with all of them, especially Antonino, to whom I had been introduced on a previous occasion. The menu was essentially the same as the gala night menu in the restaurant., but I noticed special care and enhancement made to the various dishes (I had their wonderful shrimp cocktail, followed by duck à l'orange, which I couldn't finish and a fancy cake/desert. There was red and white wine offered and a special liqueur at the end of the meal. The maitre d' Ugo was in charge of several waiters hovering nearby at the ready at any moment to spring into action, and the Sommelier Luigi was personally taking care of the wine and gave an explanatory talk abpout the origin of the special liqueur the name of which I don't remember. I toasted the Captain and the "Magnifica Poesia", but learned that my calling him "Signor Capitano" was somewhat "degrading" since he should be addressed as Commodore. Oh well. He took it in stride and after dinner came up to me, shook my hand and uttered complimentary words in English, which he speaks quite well. I commented about the very active social life he must live, since I have observed how often he is involved in Public Relation events. He has of course a large staff of officers who probably do most, if not all, of the work pertaining to handling the ship. Back in my cabin later that evening, I found a little package with a note from the hotel manager Anonino, thanking me for being the dinner guest at the captain's table. The quite unexpected gift is a very fancy looking compass which I have yet to investigate.

I met Anne, the alternate cruise director from Germany who was supposed to go on a 6-week leave on the 15th which now was postponed to the 28th; we had a long talk and finally decided to call each other by first name and with the familiar "Du" in German. She told m that there are more than 300 Germans on board now and the reason there are so many kids is that gthis week is the American Thanksgiving.

This is what I submitted together with the Cooment Form we were requested to fill out:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONERN

Constructive criticism by Egon Landsberg

1) CAPTAIN'S COCKTAIL PARTIES

This is not only my personal complaint, but also one nearly all present agreed with: not only is the music much too loud, but the type totally unsuited.

SOLUTION: have soft background music befitting cocktail time, which will enable people to talk to each other without having to shout, which not only adds to the noise but also lessens the enjoyment of the event.

2) CAFETERIA

The breakfast buffet features two types of excellent dark sliced bread. These are not available at lunchtime. Instead, a white "French bread is offered, which is not suitable, as the dark bread would be for a sandwhich, for which cold cuts and cheese are displayed.

SOLUTION: Reverse! The French bread is anyway much more suitable for breakfast.

3) POOL DECK

Towels are only avalable at the rear of the deck, which means a long walk for people that don't come up there.

SOLUTION: Have another distribution point midships.

4) ATTIRE IN RESTAURANTS

Men wearing baseball Caps in restaurants not only display bad manners but make other people uncomfortable and degrade the elegance of the ship.

SOLUTION: Add the following sentence to the information given on the last page of the flier about restaurants and gala nights:

"In the interest of general decor, it would be appreciated that no baseball caps or hats be worn in the restaurants."

3 attachmentsDownload all attachments View all images

?ui=2&ik=9bdbd9e698&view=att&th=12c7edbdf95461a8&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=f_ggwg3a3o3&zw#2 Dinner with the Captain (640x480) (2).jpg

137K View Download ?ui=2&ik=9bdbd9e698&view=att&th=12c7edbdf95461a8&attid=0.2&disp=thd&realattid=f_ggwg3a424&zw#3 Dinner with the Captain (640x480) (2).jpg

153K View Download ?ui=2&ik=9bdbd9e698&view=att&th=12c7edbdf95461a8&attid=0.3&disp=thd&realattid=f_ggwg3a4e5&zwDinner with the Captain (640x480) (2).jpg

137K View Download

November 21-28

I spent practically all day with the computer on my lap in the Terminal

Building after enduring another bout of having to go through US Immigration

after all disembarking passengers had done so. But it seemed to go just a

little bit smoother this time, taking only about two and a half hours. But

I did have a frustrating time trying to find what the computer said was not

right with my addresses; I copied them onto te notepad and blew them up,

found a couple of dots in places where they didn't belong, but still was

unable to send. Eventually I sent the entire list to Steve and he did find

an extra comma which I had missed und, what a relief after HOURS!!, I was

able to dispatch the stuff.

The list grows by leaps and bounds and so does the chance of malicious

gremlins playing tricks on me. I was able to contact Barbara Glowth by

Skype, after exchanging email messages with her and am looking forward to

seeing her in FL in the near future - she has offered to show me the town

and environments, which is really very nice.

But I have now started the routine of swimming 15 laps first thing before

breakfast and am astounded that between 7.30 and 8 AM, of 3000 people

not one is in the pools only a few in the hot tubs.

And off we go again in the evening. There has been an enormous namount of

activity on board with the newcomers looking for their cabins, finding

their

way or reconnoitering the ship and I note that there are many more kids than

before.

As anticipated, champagne and strawberries sat on the desk in my cabin. As I

had said to the 93-year old lady and her daughter that I would share he next

bottle with them, I went around 5 pm, with my drink in hand, looking for

them in places where they might be listening to music, since I could not

find them in their cabin. Suddenly, a lady accosted me by name and sure cut

my search for the others short ... Stefanie, it turns out, had seen my story

Yay! He got his camera! It doesn't sound like he shared his champagne with the 93 year old lady, or I missed it!

Anyone else having trouble viewing the pictures? Regardless of what link I click, it takes me to the Cruise Critic message board page. Am I doing something wrong?

This is what I submitted together with the Cooment Form we were requested to fill out:

TO WHOM IT MAY CONERN

Constructive criticism by Egon Landsberg

1) CAPTAIN'S COCKTAIL PARTIES

This is not only my personal complaint, but also one nearly all present agreed with: not only is the music much too loud, but the type totally unsuited.

SOLUTION: have soft background music befitting cocktail time, which will enable people to talk to each other without having to shout, which not only adds to the noise but also lessens the enjoyment of the event.

2) CAFETERIA

The breakfast buffet features two types of excellent dark sliced bread. These are not available at lunchtime. Instead, a white "French bread is offered, which is not suitable, as the dark bread would be for a sandwhich, for which cold cuts and cheese are displayed.

SOLUTION: Reverse! The French bread is anyway much more suitable for breakfast.

3) POOL DECK

Towels are only avalable at the rear of the deck, which means a long walk for people that don't come up there.

SOLUTION: Have another distribution point midships.

4) ATTIRE IN RESTAURANTS

Men wearing baseball Caps in restaurants not only display bad manners but make other people uncomfortable and degrade the elegance of the ship.

SOLUTION: Add the following sentence to the information given on the last page of the flier about restaurants and gala nights:

"In the interest of general decor, it would be appreciated that no baseball caps or hats be worn in the restaurants."

Egon, I really enjoy reading your stories! Just fantastic! And, BTW, great comments! Loved them!:D Oh, one more thing: couldn't see the pics.:( Do we need a special software to view them? Can't wait to see them!

Edited by TroubleT

The pictures have not been posted correctly on the message board. There are two ways. One is as an attachment to a post. The other is in the post.

See the Sticky titled how do i add photos to my posts at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1234944.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

The pictures have not been posted correctly on the message board. There are two ways. One is as an attachment to a post. The other is in the post.

See the Sticky titled how do i add photos to my posts at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1234944.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Thanks Kat for the info. I couldn't open them up on my e-mail either and let him know about it. Hopefully' date=' he can get it straightened out on his end.[/color']

Okay...I'm set!! Meeting Egon (Musicus) on his ship on January 9th through 16th. I hope he can play Moon River for me and some of his other tunes. Can't wait to meet him in the flesh. Should be a mighty interesting cruise, as we have been e-mailing for the past 6 months. Hopefully, he will have his scooter by then and we go for a long walk together. I originally was going on Celebrity from 1/3-1/15, but decided if I don't meet him now, maybe the opportunity might not come up again. :p:p:D

Hello Pat, I had previously heard about Egon's adventures on the Poesia on the MSC forum but didn't realize his continuting trip reports were posted here. I've just spent almost an hour reading it all and found it facinating. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful man's cruise with us.

Hello Pat, I had previously heard about Egon's adventures on the Poesia on the MSC forum but didn't realize his continuting trip reports were posted here. I've just spent almost an hour reading it all and found it facinating. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful man's cruise with us.

You're very welcome and I love Italy!!!

#19 Georgetwon (Cayman Islands), Cozumel, (Mexico),F ort Lauderdale (Nov.25-28, 2010). SENT

This island is famous for it's "snorkel beaches", but the town itself, is, predictably, very tourist-oriented - lots of stores selling jewellery, T-shirts, souvenirs like conch shells and of course duty free booze; however, you cannot take it with you, they'll deliver it right to your cabin on the ship and it may well be that in this case, it will be taken away and stored until the buyer disembarks. There are strict customs regulations, because there is high duty on liquor and they want to be sure that none of the duty free stuff gets into the hands of locals. Very different from either Jamaica or Mexico. Anyway, I was happy to be directed to the Cafe del sol, which turned out to be a Tim Horton's franchise with free WiFi - hurray! Our ship, as well as one from Carnival, was anchored and we were ferried to land by tender which is quite a smooth operation. But we'll leave pretty early today (4 pm) and will be in Cozumel again tomorrow at 11.30.

Had an email today from Pat, whom I haven't met and who has been posting my reports on cruisecritic.com and she'll come aboard on F.L. on January 9 for the next cruise; after corresponding for some time, we are both anxious to check each other out. She has an advantage, because she saw the newspaper article with my picture, whereas I only got a non-descriptive one from her, peeking out of a full bathtub.

There are, by the way, an awful lot of kids on board, mostly loud, spoiled and obnoxious. It's because this is Thanksgiving week, with school holiday and kids travel free. Most grown ups are less than enthusiastic about the situation.

Cozumel (Mexico) - pretty long walk from the pier to shore, but not far away is a Tim Horton's, where I have a Capuccino for $4 and sit for almost three hours with free WiFi in a small und noisy Cafe. All I did was reply to emails, send some photos to a few people and struggle to find a better method to resize the pictures I have taken; now I think that have reduced the file size in the camera and that will be much better for mailing.

Another gala night and another captain's cocktail for "repeaters,honeymooners, VIP and Tour Leaders". Ho-Hum.

Very often I am being stopped by complete strangers who somehow know about my year's stay on the ship and want to ask questions or comment, mostly admiringly and with some envy and statements like "that's what I want to do".

On the way back to Fort Lauderdale, we have a cloudy sky and cool temperature. I swim alone and do 20 laps, later play Scrabble with Stefanie and Diane and lose. Our Dining room table will no doubt be renewed with newcomers in F.L., only Stefanie remains for another cruise. I guess I'll be able to greet everybody with champagne again.

#avg_ls_inline_popup { position:absolute; z-index:9999; padding: 0px 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; width: 240px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: break-word; color: black; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; line-height: 13px;}

If anyone knows how to transfer pictures, please e-mail me so I can e-mail what I get and put those pics up here. Not enough of computer savy on my part! proos@ptd.net

#20 November 28-December 5, 2010

Going South again. It's a cool, partly sunny morning, the sea and the pool are animated and I have to struggle a bit to do 20 laps against the back and forth and at time sideways movement of the water in the pool, which, by the way is 5'7-6'3 (1.70m-1.90m) deep. But the sun is coming up and is right in front of the ship and I wear dark sunglasses. Then breakfast: Cranberry juice, a toasted English Muffin (so glad they have these) and a small piece of rye bread, butter (salted or unsalted), orange marmalade and grape jelly, so-so since the commercial type in the small boxes, coffee. Most people have big breakfasts and everything is offered -from different cereals, including hot ones, different fruits, both whole and open (i.e. grapefruit, orange, pineapple, mixed melons).

Different style eggs, bacon, ham, sausage, hash brown potatoes; several kinds of danish pastries, bagels, rolls, english muffins, two kinds of bread, toast - a veritable cornucopia and the waste is really a terrible sight. I am told, however, that this is ground up and released into the ocean as fish food. so at least not all is lost. I eat breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria (although one can also go for either to a restaurant or have a continental breakfast in the cabin) and sit at the floor-to-ceiling window and marvel at the vast expanse of the ocean and the deep blue of the Caribbean water, which is quite choppy today.

Our dining room table is complete with 4 newcomers; next to me is Regina, a somewhat pretty lady from New York who however has some health issues and a headache and leaves the table again without eating; next to her is Malcolm, an interesting man, architect and also a painter of murals; next to him voluminous Jeff who also is a special type, but because of the din I only get little smatterings of the conversation between him and Stefanie who sits to my right; between her and Jeff sits Sharon, a lady who seems very nice but, like me, is not involved much in conversation which requires a loud voice and straining to hear what is said - the noise level is formidable. As expected, I am again blessed with Asti Spumante and strawberries which I had sent to the table and everyone happily partakes -except Regina who can't tolerate wines (but likes martinis).

I bring a couple of strawberries to Rosanne, a very pretty and vivacious 20-year old from Peru, sitting at a nearby table; I got to know her when sitting next to her listening to the jazz duo in the Bar dei Poeti and would have had her transferred to our table if there had been room, since she is single. She stops by our table after dinner and gives me a kiss with a thank you. I stopped by the reception and ask them to try and arrange that this champagne perk not be delivered at 5 o'clock of a new cruise day to my cabin, but rather at 8 o'clock to our dining room table - I hope this can be done, because it is quite awkward to get the stuff from the cabin down to the restaurant and in the 3 hours standing in my room, all the ice is melted. (Don't you wish you had my problems?!)

Gala night again, with preceding cocktails (the only time when they offer martinis and an other actual cocktail besides champagne and a virgin Bloody Mary). Since I am exposed to these social high society events so often, I seem to degenerate fast and may never be the same again. With this, and all these tempting but temporary women around me, is this the way to becoming the proverbial ancient playboy à la Hugh Hefner?

Dec 1 again in Charlotte Amelie (St. Thomas), sitting on a drafty terrace with $ 3 WiFi which now has only "limited internet access" because there are about 40

people on line right here; however, since I came early, I was able to attend to my email at least. in front of the terrace a never ending stream of traffic -amazing; I wonder where they all go to. Of course there are several cruiseships in port and masses of people everywhere. Many from our ship go on tours and to various beaches around the island. I did my 20 laps in the pool at 7.15 this morning and while swimming watched the people on the deck above (a walkway surrounding the pool deck below) - they are jogging, power walking or just taking pictures; there are many different shapes and sizes (LOTS of sizes!!). Against the floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides of the pool there are tables and chairs and people bring their breakfasts out from the cafeteria on the same deck - this is a smoking area, and many do.

After Dinner last night we from our table (except Malcom) moved to one of the lounges and continued an animated discussion on religion that was started earlier, finally breaking up at 11 PM.

#avg_ls_inline_popup { position:absolute; z-index:9999; padding: 0px 0px; margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; width: 240px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: break-word; color: black; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; line-height: 13px;}

Thanks again, Pat, for sending these to us. I am fascinated with his journey. And am soooo envious of you to be going cruising with Egon! :D I know you'll have a wonderful cruise. :)

Sue

Sue>>you are very welcome. Just wish I could figure out the pics and how to post them. They are mostly of the atrium so far. I, too, am looking forward to meeting him. This particular cruise is very, very reasonable, even for solo. In fact, I believe some of the insides are going for $257 for the 7 days. Of course, solo is double, but still a bargain for this two year old ship. Check it out and come along!!! I'm retired and love meeting people. Hubby is still working and too busy to take time off, but bless his heart he allows me to do so:D

Edited by yellowbird23

... Just wish I could figure out the pics and how to post them...

As posted in the Sticky titled how do i add photos to my posts at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1234944:

When you post a photo as an attachment to a Cruise Critic post' date=' Cruise Critic "hosts" the image for you. The vBulletin software allows only up to six images to be attached to one post. They appear as thumbnail images. The thumbnail is clicked and a larger image appears.

After you click the [b']Post Reply[/b] button and the Reply to Thread screen appears, scroll down a bit to the Additional Options section. Note the Attach Files box. Click the Manage Attachments button where you will then be able to upload from your computer or from a URL. Note the Attachment Key for important information.

For posting a photo in a Cruise Critic post you need to find a photo hosting service on the Internet. In particular, one that will allow "hot linking" so that your photo can be displayed inside a web page that belongs to someone other than the hosting service. You upload your photo there, and get the URL of the photo. Then use the Insert Image icon insertimage.gif to insert the image link into your post. The photo will appear in the post, not the link. Again, vBulletin allows only up to six images in a Cruise Critic post and this includes smilies.

But please be considerate if you choose to do this, as big image files take time to download, particularly for your fellow Cruise Critic members who are on dial-up connections. Very large photos will distort the appearance of Cruise Critic pages, especially for those Cruise Critic members with smaller screens. Please re-size your photos before posting their link in your post.

Please feel free to use the TEST FORUM at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225 to your heart's content. That is the ONLY place where test posts should appear...

I hope this information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Edited by Host Kat >^..^<
typo

:)

# 21 December 2-5, 2010 Back to Fort Lauderdale

In Philipsburg, Capital of St. Marteen (Dutch); the Northern part of the island is French St. Martin. On one side, we have the German beautiful looking ship "Aida", on the other a Celebrity. While I do the long trek to the shore and look around the many shops there, duty free and the whole apprearance of the place most attractive, I opt not to go into town, which is at least a mile away. Tried for WiFi, but the only available is at a Telecom shop at $ 10/hr. So now I am back in my cabin and since we are leaving already at 2.30 pm, will not go out again.

Last night more discussions about religion at our table; later I go onto the pool deck for a Tropical Party and run into Michael, now with the new title of "American Activities Director" and we have a long talk (mostly by him) about difficulties he has with Katharina, the Cruise Director with whom he works together. He and I get along beautifully and we like one another. Too bad that his posiition is not one benefitting me in getting to achieve changes which I would like to be made. Then I watch the fun dancing - this time actually enjoyable, because unlike the first time I came up to watch this event a few weeks ago, there are many fewer people - I am told that there are only a little over 1000 people aboard and for the next cruise there will be 2000+.

Every morning I now swim all of 20 laps; it takes me 3/4 hr, but since this means that I get up early after getting to bed relatively late, I miss on some zzz's and have a litte siesta in the afternoon. Still playing Scrabble with Stefanie and play the piano in the Atrium (it's actually the Hotel Lobby) on sea days, but am sorry that Stefanie will be leaving when we get to Fort Lauderdale in two days, as will all my present table mates, all of which were very interesting people. So now there will be a new crop and I wonder whether it will work that the expected champagne etc. will be delivered to the table at 8pm as I requested, rather than to my cabin. Tonight (Dec.3) another Gala evening preceded by cocktails in one of the lounges.

Dec 4. Nassau (Bahamas), sitting on steps in the Port Terminus with free WiFi but chaotic conditions - there are no less than 7 huge cruise ships in port and hundrteds of peope are returning to their ships through a check point, show their cruise card and an ID, just a few feet away from where I am sitting and it's a seemingly never ending stream of humanity. AND THE NOISE!!

Here a few photos including one taken last night of my tablemates and myself - the two women will leave tomorrow, but the big guy stays on and we'll get a new crop of people. It's a table for 6, reserved for single travellers and while we had a full complement at the beginning of the last cruise, 3 had switched to other tables with friends. So tomorrow it's Fort Lauderdale again and I'll spend it with Barbara Glowth, a member of Cruise Critic and former passenger, who lives there and has offered to show me the city.

Yellowbird23...I just discovered this wonderful thread. I am so into his stories, I feel like I am there! Let me just tell you, I was up every single hour last night. I have the flu, so luckily for me, I have called in sick today. It is 7am, and glued to this adventure. He is an amazing man. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to spread such a wonderful adventure. :) There may be misspelled words in my post, but I am sleepy now, but have to go back to page 3. Thanks so much.

Edited by INCHARGE

Yellowbird23...I just discovered this wonderful thread. I am so into his stories, I feel like I am there! Let me just tell you, I was up every single hour last night. I have the flu, so luckily for me, I have called in sick today. It is 7am, and glued to this adventure. He is an amazing man. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to spread such a wonderful adventure. :) There may be misspelled words in my post, but I am sleepy now, but have to go back to page 3. Thanks so much.

INCHARGE>>Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Hoping today you get the rest you need to recuperate. Yes, he sure is an amazing man. Lucky me, I decided to get on the Poesia January 9th to personally meet him giving up a 12-day cruise with my best friend and cruising buddy, Laura, to do so. He is aware that I am coming to whoop his behind in Scrabble! Get well soon.:)