$30 upgrade for stateroom email....

leroydarts

Has anyone gotten an email from Carnival saying you can upgrade for $30. The fine print says it is within your own category. Has anyone tried this ? How many category upgrade is it ? Just wanted to see others' experience with this before I call.

We received an email offering to sell us an oceanview room for an additional $70 total for our interior cabin. That's our kids' cabin tho and we won't be moving them. If we were all in an interior room we might consider it, but would hate to give up the Panorama deck for the Riv or Main!

After reading this thread I checked my email and I too received emails from Carnival around 3pm today. I called and both options were all ready gone -- $40 upgrade to higher deck and $70 upgrade to ocean view. Darn!!!

After reading this thread I checked my email and I too received emails from Carnival around 3pm today. I called and both options were all ready gone -- $40 upgrade to higher deck and $70 upgrade to ocean view. Darn!!!

We're on the Dream on August 28 and I was going to call tomorrow morning as i picked up this e-mail after 9pm......so now I hear it's already gone? Gee, must call on or before July 20.....guess that "subject to availability clause" says it all.....I'll call anyway just to check it out.

We're on the Dream on August 28 and I was going to call tomorrow morning as i picked up this e-mail after 9pm......so now I hear it's already gone? Gee, must call on or before July 20.....guess that "subject to availability clause" says it all.....I'll call anyway just to check it out.

Yes, Make sure you call anyway. Our cabin is for 4 people and may have been a different category as well. It never hurts to call and ask yourself. I always like to hear things with my own two little ears. I was on the internet all day yesterday and can't believe I only checked my email early in the morning.

Archived