Eurodam 8/19/10 - tour recommendations?

nybabs

We are looking for some advice on tours in Iceland, St. Anthony and St John New foundland, Sydney and Halifax.

Also let us know if you are on this cruise and would like to meet and share the tours.

We are looking for some advice on tours in Iceland, St. Anthony and St John New foundland, Sydney and Halifax.

I believe it's St. Anthony that has a tour out to L'Ans aux Meadows. Great tour out to the believed site of Leif Erikson's Vineland settlement. There's also a recreated settlement nearby that's also part of the tour.

St. John has a nice tour out to Cape Spear. There was also a really good boat tour on the Scademia. Lots of fun, even if you don't see whales.

In Sydney there's a good tour out to Alexander Graham Bell's home. I took a lovely sailboat ride on the lake there. Beautiful on a pretty day. It might have been miserable if the weather were poor.

I loved both the Duck Tour and the Titanic Tour in Halifax. The cemetery stop, and the stop at the Maritime Museum were especially good.

What are your Iceland ports?

Archived