Trays

lipping larry

No trays but there are waiters who will carry things for you. They will carry your plates while you fill them and then carry them to the seat for you.

I was filling two plates while my husband got a seat. This service was offered (waiters around waiting to help) and I didn't have to ask :)

Hope this helps? I am sure if you needed a tray for some reason they would provide one :)

Good to know that we can ask for a tray..I was on the Explorer in April and they also had no trays in the buffet area...didn't think to ask. I know I would of welcomed a tray as my husband was feeling ill one evening and I went up to the buffet area to get him a soup and had to carry a dinner plate, a soup plate and another on top of the soup plate hoping that I would not spill anything on my way down...Never thought to ask for a tray as none were visible to me...thanks for the info..:cool:

No.

Oh mannnnnnnnnnnn .... Dont tell me that applies to all Celebrity ships. We were so happy to get away from HAL, who adopted a no tray policy, and back to Celebrity. We're sailing on the Constellation in Jan. and are looking forward to using a tray in the buffet. Breakfast, in particular, became unpleasant, leading to many many passenger complaints. Some, like us, vowed not to return to HAL. What is the situation on the Constellation?? Thanks.

Oh mannnnnnnnnnnn .... Dont tell me that applies to all Celebrity ships. We were so happy to get away from HAL, who adopted a no tray policy, and back to Celebrity. We're sailing on the Constellation in Jan. and are looking forward to using a tray in the buffet. Breakfast, in particular, became unpleasant, leading to many many passenger complaints. Some, like us, vowed not to return to HAL. What is the situation on the Constellation?? Thanks.

We were on the Equinox in June. I believe that only the Solstice class ships have redesigned the buffet area and gone "no tray". The Equinox did not have two long lines the length of the restaurant as the other ships did. Instead, it has stations placed around the room. This set up changes the "cafeteria" feel. I don't know about the other ships and so I won't speculate.

Archived