Grand Princess Anyone

mef38

We are considering the Grand Princess Caribbean Cruise October 11. We have heard both good and bad reviews of the ship. Is anyone just off of her who can give me an honest review of her condition. This trip is for our 25th anniversary and we don't want to be disappointed.

We are considering the Grand Princess Caribbean Cruise October 11. We have heard both good and bad reviews of the ship. Is anyone just off of her who can give me an honest review of her condition. This trip is for our 25th anniversary and we don't want to be disappointed.

We were on the Grand Princess March/April 2010. We thought she was Grand. Is she 100% perfect, hell no. What ship is? You’d be hard pressed to find something in our opinion that would ruin the Cruise. There was always a staff member doing the usual cleaning, washing and painting throughout the Cruise. We thought her staff was very friendly and accommodating. We thought the food was good to excellent. We had early Traditional dining in the MDR. We had an inside cabin on the Caribe deck. We found after the first day we didn’t need our little handy dandy ships map to navigate around the ship. We never sit at the pools edge, always the deck above so finding a lounge chair to sit in was never an issue. Love the MUTS. We enjoyed all the different entertainment and other activities that were offered during the 15 Day Cruise. I’m sure you’ll hear/read many differing reviews. I just rebooked us on the Grand Princess for March/April 2012. Our recommendations are book the Cruise on the Grand Princess and enjoy your Cruise and the itinerary.

We were on the Grand in January, thought she was in great shape and had a wonderful cruise. Like all ships that are in continous service you will find a few warts if you go looking for them but there was nothing about her that is going to spoil ones vacation.

We took our first cruise on the Grand for our 25th anniversary and couldn't have been happier! We loved it so much we went on it again the following year (different itinerary). We've been on a couple of other ships, but she's still our favorite. Enjoy and happy anniversary!

See my signature below. Grand Princess is in fine shape, and is kept that way by a diligent crew. Last cruise on her was a month ago.

If you are not peering closely for rust, present on all ships due to salt air, you will have a great time.

We have booked a Vista Suite for our 10th anniversary. We were on the Grand for our Honeymoon and loved it then. This will be our 22nd Princess cruise and our first suite, so we are looking forward to every minute.

come on down...........join the roll call ocatober 11th.... this is our first time on princess, we have done 30 cruises, and have heard great things about this ship come join us kathy

hi kathy! nice to 'see' you here too. :)

here is our roll call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=25302265#post25302265

i looked at this itinerary then at which ships were there--saw that the grand was one of them and jumped (okay figuratively) at the chance to sail on her again. like times prince (hi to you two!) i'm a fan of this ship.

My older sister and BIL were on the Grand for their Eastern Caribbean honeymoon nine years ago. Their favorite things about her were the food and service. My sister told me I will like any cruise itinerary because the best part of cruising is the ship. That means if you sail on the Grand Princess, you will have a lot of fun wherever you go. :)

Archived