What perks do you get in a mini suite?

Animal 57

I know there are all kinds of perks for the full blown suite such as priority embarkation, buttler, reserved seats, etc. but what about the mini suites? Other then a slightly larger room are there any other perks?

You can go through the shorter balcony embarkation line in the terminal. I *think* it was discontinued, but balconies and above used to be able to have breakfast in a main dining room that the folks in steerage weren't allowed in. Maybe someone can confirm that that perk was discontinued.

Put your guns away. "Steerage" was a joke..............

You can go through the shorter balcony embarkation line in the terminal. I *think* it was discontinued, but balconies and above used to be able to have breakfast in a main dining room that the folks in steerage weren't allowed in. Maybe someone can confirm that that perk was discontinued.

That was not available on our Feb 2010 cruise so discontinued.

I do think the tub is a nice 'perk'. Other than that, not any perks, just a bit bigger room.

It is not a full tub either. Just a mini-tub. Not many adults would be able to sit and soak or take a bubblebath in that tub!

I have been in a Mini-Suite on the Dawn and a BA balcony cabin on the Star. With the exception of the small bathtub, the dividing curtain and a little more space (average of 50 feet, which is not that much), there is no difference between minis and balcony's.

I also didn't like the closet location in the mini-suite. It was by the bed instead of the entrance hallway. Made it difficult to get in the closet sometimes.

Shorter line - maybe, probably not, as they do NOT consider it a suite.

The one dining room for Balcony idea seems to have disappeared.Was rather silly since almost half the ship is balcony anyways.

(assume your term steerage was in jest...oh.. I see your note already LOL!)

Well, we did book it and are looking forward to the extra room and the tub for our 6 year old DD. I think that in and of itself is worth the extra $200 for the week. Too bad there are no other perks, but I guess for the money still not bad.

Shorter line - maybe, probably not, as they do NOT consider it a suite.

The one dining room for Balcony idea seems to have disappeared.Was rather silly since almost half the ship is balcony anyways.

(assume your term steerage was in jest...oh.. I see your note already LOL!)

Embarkation is fast with NCL, and the Balcony line flies.

Archived