Mariner - Champagne Bar Menu

Going out on a limb here - on the Mariner Sunday - does anyone have a copy of the Champagne Bar menu? Just curious what is available by the glass or by the bottle (in terms of champagne) at this particular venue.

Many thanks.

I did a quick search and found this. It looks about right, and should give you a pretty good idea of what is available. http://inlinethumb32.webshots.com/38815/1278126440042664116S600x600Q85.jpg I am sure that there might be variations from this, but generically it looks about like what I saw in March. jc

That is so cool & exactly what I was looking for! I knew there must be more than the one sparkling offered in the wine package and the three champagnes listed on the dining room wine list menu. I will plan to pay it forward by taking a picture & posting the menu when I return from my trip next weekend.

Going out on a limb here - on the Mariner Sunday - does anyone have a copy of the Champagne Bar menu? Just curious what is available by the glass or by the bottle (in terms of champagne) at this particular venue.

Many thanks.

You can also have them reseal a bottle, with pressure!! So order a bottle of bubbly and sip off it all week!! I did this one cruise, having a glass before dinner each night.

cheers!

You can also have them reseal a bottle, with pressure!! So order a bottle of bubbly and sip off it all week!! I did this one cruise, having a glass before dinner each night. cheers!
Thanks for the tip; I will bring my own champagne topper w/me, although I probably won't have the occasion to use it, if you know what I mean!;)

That is so cool & exactly what I was looking for! I knew there must be more than the one sparkling offered in the wine package and the three champagnes listed on the dining room wine list menu. I will plan to pay it forward by taking a picture & posting the menu when I return from my trip next weekend.

You are welcome. Have a good cruise.

JC

While you're taking pictures, would you take one of the Vintages list, please?:)

• 3 months later...
You can also have them reseal a bottle, with pressure!! So order a bottle of bubbly and sip off it all week!! I did this one cruise, having a glass before dinner each night.

cheers!

Sip all week??? We can knock of a bottle in a few hours...lol.....

Hours? double lol! ;)

Ya know, Merion_mom.... it's funny, we are having some champagne tonight (well cheap stuff - Andre') and we are almost done with bottle two! lol....

I just ordered some champagne for our sail away on December 12th... our wedding cruise!

DH to be's first Cruise, my first Balcony.. we are very excited!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the reasonable prices on this menu, I've been to quite a few champagne bars and often paid upwards of ten pounds for a chapagne cocktail. My fiancée and I will be spending part of our honeymoon on the mariner on 12th dec, our first cruise and to be honest I've been a little aprhensieve(?) about the cost of drinks. This has kinda put any worries to bed.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the reasonable prices on this menu, I've been to quite a few champagne bars and often paid upwards of ten pounds for a chapagne cocktail. My fiancée and I will be spending part of our honeymoon on the mariner on 12th dec, our first cruise and to be honest I've been a little aprhensieve(?) about the cost of drinks. This has kinda put any worries to bed.

You will love the Mariner, and the Champagne Bar is a fabulous place for before-dinner or after-show drinks. They usually put out some nice things to nibble, too.

• 3 months later...

By any chance were you able to snag a pic of the Champagne Bar menu? I am trying to re-create my friend's favorite drink from the crusie for his birthday. It was called a Royal Fizz, but I have no idea what was in it. Thanks!

You will love the Mariner, and the Champagne Bar is a fabulous place for before-dinner or after-show drinks. They usually put out some nice things to nibble, too.

:cool:I always head here before dinner, while girls are getting ready. Perfect meeting place for before dinner drinks. Almost make you feel civilized LOL:cool:

By any chance were you able to snag a pic of the Champagne Bar menu? I am trying to re-create my friend's favorite drink from the crusie for his birthday. It was called a Royal Fizz, but I have no idea what was in it. Thanks!

You may be on the wrong track? Although Bucks Fizz has champagne in it, most xxxx Fizz cocktails are nothing to do with sparkling wine, the fizz comes from soda water. I have a feeling a Royal Fizz has an egg in it....

The caviar on the menu - was that $30 an ounce? Or was the $30 only in reference to the foie gras?

I LOVE caviar ... and this might be a great way to use up some OBC ;)

Of course, I will be on Radiance and I am not even sure they will have the Champagne Bar after the dry dock. I hope so though.

Archived